Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barry Cowen sacked

Reviews

Having lost someone to a drink driver.

He deserves everything that comes his way
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Yes you should, will mehole see out his term as taoiseach?
    I can’t see this government staying the course, too many plates spinning at the one time, FF & FG are not ideal bedfellows, a mutual fear of SF is all that forced them into coalition and the greens are there purely to be thrown under the electric bus in the first major crisis, let’s see how long the spectre of Sinn Fein keeps them focused on something other than their own self interest, the first crack will bring this house down about their ears

He should have stuck to growing spuds instead greed and ignorance have created a problem for him and others that are trying to further decriminalize the use and production of medical cannabis in this country.Capitalist greed meets a structured cooperative.Greed loses.

A bad start for the new government. Why did the taoiseach seem to back barry earlier in the day . What was in the garda file that was so bad? Or did leo and eamon ryan put pressure on to sack him.
    whatever about Leo, Eamon hasn't got the stones for this level of government, regardless of his seats, he'll do as he's told and jump when he's told to.

You were right all along , dara calleary gets the job . I wonder has he any skeletons in the closet? You must have inside information don?
    I think he's really Leo Varadkar, come on here just after the relaxation of lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by sineater View Post
    I think he's really Leo Varadkar, come on here just after the relaxation of lockdown.
    not guilty, Leo and I do not share many interests or vices for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by DeletedMuser View Post
    He should have stuck to growing spuds instead greed and ignorance have created a problem for him and others that are trying to further decriminalize the use and production of medical cannabis in this country.Capitalist greed meets a structured cooperative.Greed loses.
    we all should have stuck to growing spuds, life was much simpler before the famine

what I want to know is why these 3 leading men in government have to employ up to 17 special advisers??? its more expense on us who most are struggling already , its laughable if it was not so serious

Quote Originally Posted by DonDraper51 View Post
    not guilty, Leo and I do not share many interests or vices for that matter
    I will be watching your reviews carefully

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sineater For This Useful Post:

DonDraper51 (15-07-20)

Quote Originally Posted by sineater View Post
    what I want to know is why these 3 leading men in government have to employ up to 17 special advisers??? its more expense on us who most are struggling already , its laughable if it was not so serious
    "all aboard, all aboard the gravy train"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast