Thread: Belfast strap on

1. Default Belfast strap on

Anyone had luck with this recently? They all advertise it but rarely offer it or enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by One more time View Post
    Anyone had luck with this recently? They all advertise it but rarely offer it or enjoy it.
    most too don't even own one but my advice is buy your own and then have a quick chat with the lady about it, some are happy enough to do it this way

''they all'' ... its obviosly u cant make the difference between genuine profiles and profiles full of lies lol . I do strap on I have 5 different sizes and as advice I will suggest u to read the reviews of the ladies and make up your mind who is genuine and who is not .
    Always Smile

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

Scrumhalf9 (01-07-20)

5. Default

I've been a long admirer miss cherry, unfortunately I am outside your preferences.

I've been a long admirer miss cherry, unfortunately I am outside your preferences.
    Probably too young ha?
    Always Smile

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    ''they all'' ... its obviosly u cant make the difference between genuine profiles and profiles full of lies lol . I do strap on I have 5 different sizes and as advice I will suggest u to read the reviews of the ladies and make up your mind who is genuine and who is not .
    so professional, so you start off small and work your way up