View Poll Results: Nikky and Eve >> Should we come to CORK ???

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, come to Cork

    13 59.09%
  • No, stay in Dublin

    9 40.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: ~~ Question for Dear Gentlemans from CORK ~~

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Arrow ~~ Question for Dear Gentlemans from CORK ~~

    Hello to CORK

    As you all know,we use to come only to DUBLIN,but loads of Gentlemans from CORK contacted us to ask if we would like to come there as well
    So dear,we would like to ask you if you would be interested as well
    We could come for 3 days may next week,from Monday to Thrusday
    We would stay in a nice apartment in the city centre of CORK.
    Our prices and services stays the same

    We haven't been to CORK yet and we are looking forward seeing YOU and your lovely city


    PLEASE feel free to vote to help us to decide...

    Thank you in advance
    NIKKY and EVE xxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hello to CORK

    As you all know,we use to come only to DUBLIN,but loads of Gentlemans from CORK contacted us to ask if we would like to come there as well
    So dear,we would like to ask you if you would be interested as well
    We could come for 3 days may next week,from Monday to Thrusday
    We would stay in a nice apartment in the city centre of CORK.
    Our prices and services stays the same

    We haven't been to CORK yet and we are looking forward seeing YOU and your lovely city


    PLEASE feel free to vote to help us to decide...

    Thank you in advance
    NIKKY and EVE xxx
    Forget about CORK,the most business to be had in Ireland is belfast,only 28 girls working there 60 in Cork.I have been told this by 3 escorts in the last month.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hello to CORK

    As you all know,we use to come only to DUBLIN,but loads of Gentlemans from CORK contacted us to ask if we would like to come there as well
    So dear,we would like to ask you if you would be interested as well
    We could come for 3 days may next week,from Monday to Thrusday
    We would stay in a nice apartment in the city centre of CORK.
    Our prices and services stays the same

    We haven't been to CORK yet and we are looking forward seeing YOU and your lovely city


    PLEASE feel free to vote to help us to decide...

    Thank you in advance
    NIKKY and EVE xxx
    i ll be on my to cork
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    6
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Wrong direction! Come to Belfast!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i ll be on my to cork
    Hi KERRY

    If we will go there,we will be looking forward to it!

    N + E xxx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Wink Hi RAYW

    Quote Originally Posted by rayw View Post
    Wrong direction! Come to Belfast!
    Hello to BELFAST! and expecially to dear RAYW
    We are planning to go there this year as well Just for couple of days. Plz,give us time and we will meet up there soon

    With kind regards from DUBLIN

    N + E xxx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Forget about CORK,the most business to be had in Ireland is belfast,only 28 girls working there 60 in Cork.I have been told this by 3 escorts in the last month.
    so if there are less girls working then the business is better, in your opinion then,
    demographically speaking you may be right,
    Belfast inner city hosts more than the double the amount of Cork but that leaves the question why does Cork have 2.5 more escorts?
    The basic economic law of supply and demand, perhaps?

    why volunteering this piece of information?
    are you a pimp or something and scared of loosing business to Dublin's finest top duo?
    well looking at the poll-results it doesn't look like you are on a winning horse
    so my advise, yes ask Eve and Nikky if they will come to Belfast in a polite way but if you feel that your business assesments are appreciated, then please stop, because they are crap...

    John Cramer

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by John Cramer View Post
    so if there are less girls working then the business is better, in your opinion then,
    demographically speaking you may be right,
    Belfast inner city hosts more than the double the amount of Cork but that leaves the question why does Cork have 2.5 more escorts?
    The basic economic law of supply and demand, perhaps?

    why volunteering this piece of information?
    are you a pimp or something and scared of loosing business to Dublin's finest top duo?
    well looking at the poll-results it doesn't look like you are on a winning horse
    so my advise, yes ask Eve and Nikky if they will come to Belfast in a polite way but if you feel that your business assesments are appreciated, then please stop, because they are crap...

    John Cramer
    I feel most people acknowledge that "John Cramer"is in fact Nikky&Eve " Angry"Alter ego.
    Therefore i will be adressing my reply directly to them.
    Girls,I do not understand why you feel the need to direct such Anger in my direction,i have done or said nothing to you two ever for you to behave in this completely unnecessary manner,not only with this post but every post since January.
    Comments directed at me "pimp""loosing business",These are a new low for you pair.
    I simply repeated to you what three escorts had said to me recently,i dont see how your need to reply to me in such a rude and angry manner.I actually really respect and admire you two,i speak highly of you two to other punters when they ask me about you,i think the way you approach escorting,your work rate,the way you adapt to market changes and constantly keep interest in yourselves,update your profiles,etc is to be admired.Life is too short for all this anger and negitivity,i dont need or wish for it in my life.If you want to be friends,great,if not,goodluck whereever you go.
    Nikky if you have feel i am worthy and you have the bottle to give me an appointment,let me know,you might actually get to like me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Post Dear NOTATWORK

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I feel most people acknowledge that "John Cramer"is in fact Nikky&Eve " Angry"Alter ego.
    Therefore i will be adressing my reply directly to them.
    Girls,I do not understand why you feel the need to direct such Anger in my direction,i have done or said nothing to you two ever for you to behave in this completely unnecessary manner,not only with this post but every post since January.
    Comments directed at me "pimp""loosing business",These are a new low for you pair.
    I simply repeated to you what three escorts had said to me recently,i dont see how your need to reply to me in such a rude and angry manner.I actually really respect and admire you two,i speak highly of you two to other punters when they ask me about you,i think the way you approach escorting,your work rate,the way you adapt to market changes and constantly keep interest in yourselves,update your profiles,etc is to be admired.Life is too short for all this anger and negitivity,i dont need or wish for it in my life.If you want to be friends,great,if not,goodluck whereever you go.
    Nikky if you have feel i am worthy and you have the bottle to give me an appointment,let me know,you might actually get to like me.
    Dear NOTATWORK
    if you would read all the posts as you say then you would know we can't be bothered with that. You should have realised that after all that time. Ask somebody, for example PAT to check the IP adresses or so. We have no reason to write things like that. John Cramer is our good regular client and if he feels like that then it's his own feeling and opinion.
    I think there is no need to say more or to advocate our selves.
    As we are anything but not angry or agressive. And how we could? We have no reason for it. We are having good time, sun is shining and we are happy

    Good luck to you too,

    best regards

    N + E

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Don't forget to pack the you know what if you come to Cork Lady's... If is dam hot down here and about to get hotter if you two visit...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •