Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuckold

1. Default Cuckold

I have grown fond of the idea of having someone's girlfriend or wife suck me while they are made to watch, has anyone had experience with this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Erasedfromexistance For This Useful Post:

MR-LOVA (18-06-20)

3. Default

Nop but defo wanna try it for sure

I'd love to watch someone destroying my missus it's one of my biggest fantasies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoB For This Useful Post:

LongDongSilver (27-01-21)

Yes, I've had a few "bull" experiences.
    Mostly when I've been based in the US, it's a much bigger thing there.
    The most important thing is to make sure both members of the couple definitely want it. There's no more depressing situation to be involved in than a massive meltdown by either the wife or the husband watching while you're in the act.

Yea I fully agree, if both arnt into it then it can get messy, I had a good experience on holiday a few years ago where I managed to talk herself into it and she loved it and I loved watching, and the bouncer from the nightclub we brought back really enjoyed himself too

8. Default

Marco my man, we need to be introduced! 😉

Haha I'd love it man but we've never done it since

I’ve had experience of this over the years. Different couples like and need different dynamics. It’s important to establish the boundaries before hand. Some couples like a sensual encounter, some like humiliation, some like a switch dynamic where either one of them want to be dominant and the guy is less of a bull and more of an extra in this form.

I’ve enjoyed a lot of different form of cuckold play but it’s gotta be with the right couple, and they both have to want it. It’s important regardless of the characters/roles assumed in the fantasy, that there’s always a level of respect for all involved. I love cuckold play. Would love to hear about what you’re into Marco B.

My thing is to watch, I don't bother taking part and she's not usually into it until she's had a few wines and is begging me to find a man for her lol, humiliation and rough is usually the type of play we like

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoB For This Useful Post:

LongDongSilver (27-01-21)

Ah yes, the auld loosening of the inhibitions. Most of the booty calls I've had from couples have been made after the good wife has had a few wines.

I’ve done humiliation stuff in the past. And rough stuff too. I like to be creative instead of heavy handed, I like to stimulate the couple mentally as well as physically. It’s an amazing feeling and when everyone’s into it, it’s a great connection that we don’t experience often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast