Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Do alot of Men use Viagra?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default Do alot of Men use Viagra?

    I know alot of men use Viagra,i dont need to use myself but i am usually happy blowing once in a session,if i was looking to blow more than twice in an hour i would definitely need it.I am thinking about giving it a go.From an escort point of view do alot of the men that visit use Viagra in your opinion?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I know alot of men use Viagra,i dont need to use myself but i am usually happy blowing once in a session,if i was looking to blow more than twice in an hour i would definitely need it.I am thinking about giving it a go.From an escort point of view do alot of the men that visit use Viagra in your opinion?
    I would also be interested to hear lads experiences of using it also.

  3. Wink True

    :):p Do good to feel good.;)
    Take good shower before visit escort, be gentleman, and never trust at escort to ask for OWO, French kissen,69. This are very intimo and is dangerous if u dont know this person...
    Looking face and nice body u no see if are clean or not...
    So that BE INTELIGENT. :) take care xxxx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Well, not sure if it's true - I've heard that it makes you hard for hours but it's not as easy to get rid of the erection after. I mean it makes you ready physically but it doesn't make you more horny mentally. So if there is someone who want's to have a hard on for 3 hours then go on try it. Although I can't imagine anyone who would enjoy several hours of nonstop sha*ging .
    Nevermind the horrible dangerous chemistry and it's side effects. I think sex should be natural and if you are not horny enough to continue, then take a break. No point to try to prove what a man you are by using such shit.
    Maybe I'm wrong but I thought they made viagra for granny's who cannot get up at all to enjoy few last rides and not for young guys to mess with it.
    I definitely wouldn't appreciate such a non-natural erection. I prefer to make it hard by my own efforts and then enjoy the success.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default i have used it

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I would also be interested to hear lads experiences of using it also.
    i have used it in the past with a ex girlfriend but i have to say i wouldnt use it if i was only going for a 1 hour session i feel it would be a waste. i have found that when on it the first time i came was fine lasted a little longer too but after that i found that it took a lot longer to cum again and would be lucky to fit a second one in in an hour. if i was going for an overnight booking then i would deffo give one a go. all she would have to do would be brush her hand by it and it would be ready to cut glass again no matter how tired i was.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Well, not sure if it's true - I've heard that it makes you hard for hours but it's not as easy to get rid of the erection after. I mean it makes you ready physically but it doesn't make you more horny mentally. So if there is someone who want's to have a hard on for 3 hours then go on try it. Although I can't imagine anyone who would enjoy several hours of nonstop sha*ging .
    Nevermind the horrible dangerous chemistry and it's side effects. I think sex should be natural and if you are not horny enough to continue, then take a break. No point to try to prove what a man you are by using such shit.
    Maybe I'm wrong but I thought they made viagra for granny's who cannot get up at all to enjoy few last rides and not for young guys to mess with it.
    I definitely wouldn't appreciate such a non-natural erection. I prefer to make it hard by my own efforts and then enjoy the success.
    in my experience and from what i have herd it does not make you hard for the whole night you have to be getting turned on anyway for it to work but i also found that almost any friction even the sheets on it and its like a rock again

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    in my experience and from what i have herd it does not make you hard for the whole night you have to be getting turned on anyway for it to work but i also found that almost any friction even the sheets on it and its like a rock again
    As you describe it, it doesn't sound so bad.
    It's just that I heard some horror stories like some guy invited 3 girls for sex, so he took viagra and then none of these girls arrived and he was left by himself with this stone hard all night long.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I have heard from some people that there are side effects including headaches and bleeding. From my limit knowledge, original Viagra (from Pfizer) is only available from pharmacies with a prescription. The cheapo stuff that is available on the internet and other unreliable sources seems to be coming from China and I'm sure that some time in the future, we will learn what the long term effects of using this are.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 17-06-09 at 14:58.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    As you describe it, it doesn't sound so bad.
    It's just that I heard some horror stories like some guy invited 3 girls for sex, so he took viagra and then none of these girls arrived and he was left by himself with this stone hard all night long.
    dont get me wrong anna its not bad its great fun but not for just an hour you really need to be spending the whole night with someone. and as for that poor guy .....well at least he didnt roll outa bed in his sleep

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I have heard from some people that there are side effects including headaches and bleeding. From my limit knowledge, original Viagra (from Pfizer) is only available from pharmacies with a prescription. The cheapo stuff that is available on the internet and other unreliable sources seems to be coming from China and I'm sure that some time in the future, we will learn what the long term effects of using this are.
    i myself have only ever used the prescription stuff and have suffered a small side effect.....i did feel my blood pressure going trough the roof and a feeling of having a stuffed nose but that really didnt last long. no bleeding thankfully but i could see how someone might get a nose bleed easy enough

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •