Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are all becoming mods now

Reviews

I agree with Westie when he speaks about the anti-modding campaign. So here you go - I saw myself as part of that anti-modding campaign and even posted against them, but now I accept it. I own up to that.

No excuses... but at the same time I'm not sure that anyone on the anti-modding campaign has anything to answer for...

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    mods are needed for definate.I dont doubt that.I agree that alot would abuse that power but then again alot wouldnt.

Let me give you an example using myself as a rule here.I was modding on a diff site before and i will admit i was one of the hardest ones ............ in the forefront but behind the scences was diff story.We had a mods forum that nobody could see only mods.Everyone could see me kicking and banning ppl for abuse on chat but nobody could see the length of the bans and who gave them.The longest i banned someone was for three days.A few were banned perminantly because they continued on and on and on.now keeping in mind that i only ban for a few days alot of the otehr mods were banning for???????Yeah two weeks , a week, a fuckin month.One of them was called a fat fuck (he was) but he banned the person that said that for a month.I saw this same guy leaving rooms when trouble started,i saw him warning when he should have banned etc.Anyway,i looked like the aorst but when it came to the time lost on the site for someone i was one of the more lenient.Incidently i getting stuff back all the time about it and its not good at all.Incidently, i posted on the mods forum in that site saying that alot of ppl will only want to become mods because it was free for mods (they didnt have to pay for the site) and low and behold, sure enough they have ppl that are mods that didnt want mods "before" the site became a pay site.Apparently they have moved on,doesnt look lihe it to me pals.

Now to this place,when i first started modding on here,we had a whole load of anti modding threads.the place was full of them and the site was nothing more than a anti / pro mod one.Patricia did f'all and stayed quiet while BBJ held firm to see how things were panning out.We didnt have any powers to ban so i figured if i cant ban their usernames then ban their posts and so i did.I deleted nearly all the Soap Opera.at that time mods i see so glorious offering their services for the good of the commuinity wouldnt touch the job ,no way would they do it but now after the storm,after the abuse is gone and when calm weather approaches they jump on.

Tell you one thing though Nads ,i dont talk through my hole,i am a person of principle and do things not because of what ppl think or who likes me or not but on what i think is right.

I am done here for one reason and one reason only,i was one of the ones who helped intitially with modding here.The new ones are only jumping in when the storm is gone.I lost out because i was the only one who had the bollox to actually take action against those that were up in arms.I didnt sway with the wind or sit on the sidelines like a few.Funny thing is Ric Flair did the same and it looks like he is losing out too.The same is happening with QPH now.He is the one doing the fighting while some do sweet fuck all only standing by the sidelines seeing which way the wind blows.I have seen it too many times.

Trust me when i say i lost out because i was the one who had the bollox to actually do stuff here but the site loses out too.Thats the unfortunate reality of it.
    west, i,ll say this to you. your courage was commendable.

bbj

You're just jealous West because you couldn't even handle being a moderator on a forum.

From what I've heard the enormous and crushing pressure and responsibility was all all a bit too much for poor Westy, and you started flipping out and going mental and deleting everything.

Blog Entries

Default Yes it was too much

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    You're just jealous West because you couldn't even handle being a moderator on a forum.

From what I've heard the enormous and crushing pressure and responsibility was all all a bit too much for poor Westy, and you started flipping out and going mental and deleting everything.
    but the truth be told, i found out that all the anti mod brigage were taller than me and it made me feel uneasy so i flipped.God i never felt like that before.

Did you?
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 17-06-09 at 18:53. Reason: Espeicially when the girls are around :-(

Reviews

I had my own personal reasons for turning down becoming a mod earlier in the year. It's something I wanted to do but couldn't give it my full attention at the time. It's nothing to do with the anti mod campaign. These people are still around. Things aren't any easier than back then. You only have to look at this week with all the profiles bigdaddy/bigpaws whoever he is had and the nuisance he made of himself. Also we have mad lizzy hilton coming back at every chance.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    This place is screwed for me.

If i back the mods "he is only doing that to be a mod again".Ask Patricta the reason why i say that.

If i go against the mods "he is only being vindictive because he was'nt made a mod".
    West I don't think people will say that about you............. That's what you may think they will say but I personally don't think they will..........

I also wasn't in a position to become a mod when first asked for personal reasons, but I did always support the idea and stood up for mods when it was tough...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12