Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: 'Black lives matter' protest in Dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    8000 views is great, I normally get about half a dozen.... maybe a career in journalism beckons !!!
    The only thing beckoning you is a kick up the arse for being so thoughtless and insensitive.

Im sorry I spoke up for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (16-06-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Canali , point 7 above guess who that is ???

Yep you , not as clever as you thought , unfortunately in your desire to be a smart arse you seriously offended posters of colour, note posters . You are a TSTB
    No idea what TSTB is , but I'm sure you are going to inform me...with regards to being 'clever'... my intelligence knows no boundries...

You wanna put some manners on those penguins before you end up licking windows.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    The only thing beckoning you is a kick up the arse for being so thoughtless and insensitive.

We're done here.... bye bye.!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Mr Wolf you and I have different views and do not always agree but we do so with respect to each other and others here who deserve respect especially advertisers . The OP of this thread is not due that respect .

Still no response to posts that clearly caused distress to another here. And no balls either . Not worth any effort unless of course he goes down the route of causing distress to advertisers past and present . He can try to the clever one with me all he likes wont be the first nor the last (TSTB = Too Stupid To Bother is where he will be filed) however if he causes offence to others we will see then. He most likely will join the rather long list of assholes who tried this with me over the years.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

people not seeing the bigger picture here and there is a method to this madness and the Black people are being used as pawns, its sad, they were never treated right and even not treated right during the covid19 pandemic.
    Last edited by TomEA; 16-06-20 at 12:26. Reason: You have your space for conspiracies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Is that why Musk & Bezos are building rockets to get off this planet
    they have to seek a suitable planet first.
    this planet is dying anyway and all these Big Knobs think about is Power and what they can't achieve for themselves

Blog Entries

I am no hypocrite , I did not distract on this thread. I offered my condolences not sure what you mean about the boot comment as I in no way offered any excuses for the murder which took place.

I am not a dummy and just because my views dont involve endangering the lives of the citizens of this state for a crime commited in another does not make me the villan you depict me as.

Hopefully the mass gathering you advocate wont have too much of an impact on the elderly and vunerable members of society.

Good day and bless you too.

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html"
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (06-07-20), joebiden (19-06-20)

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

13. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (06-07-20)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast