Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: D9

1. Default

Just follow the green sign, I've never been for a massage there just to enquire so please don't pm looking for info as I've none to offer

Reviews

There is a sign for massage but it may not relate to the one in this thread. The door to the salon is just past the sign.. Not sure whether it is a florist or a garden centre but they have stands of shrubs on the footpath and you park in front of them

It's difficult to find. If traveling away from Dublin towards a hosp in D9, turn left at the House named after the hosp. After 300 m there are shops, at these shops there's a fireplace shop and a hairdresser. Lane between the shops. In the lane go in door on the left, up the stairs and ring the bell. I never ring before, boss answers the phone, I just negotiate with the ladies present.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony9424 For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (04-09-20)

5. Default

pretty sure I found it and know it just dont know if I have the right number or not

Quote Originally Posted by espresso View Post
    pretty sure I found it and know it just dont know if I have the right number or not
    You don't need a number, just ring the bell.

It's not shown on street view but there is now a green sign with yellow ish writing and it's just behind a black gate that is also not shown on street view.

I drove past yesterday and got the eyes off someone coming out the gates, really stared as I doubled back past the place. If whoever that was sees this don't worry lad it was just me hahaha

8. Default

anyone been here recently may go to it next week but want to know who is working there or who to ask for Would prefer a young Asian girl
    If you have any details on the place you are willing to share please PM me

9. Default

I went last week.
    Avoid Nancy.
    Iza and coral I haven't tried if someone could please reply with their experience with this

10. Default

I’d be interested to see why you would avoid Nancy ? I visited her before and got more then I bargained for , massage wasn’t great but ending was fantastic ?

11. Default

Got a BTB and uncovered BJ from her.
    Downside was her massage was awful and shes no oil painting her breath was absolutley stinking.
    I visited isa the other night her massage made up for her look.
    One of the best massages i had.
    I seen the other girl as i was leaving . Image of isa but younger ill update on that one...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast