Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: D9

1. Default

It's rare I find myself over this side of the city but just wondered if anyone has recent experience here. I don't think the Spanish girl is there anymore so just looking for an update if it's worth the plunge or not. The D1 place near the square which gives mountains of joy is the benchmark for me. Thanks guys

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JollyTempted View Post
    It's rare I find myself over this side of the city but just wondered if anyone has recent experience here. I don't think the Spanish girl is there anymore so just looking for an update if it's worth the plunge or not. The D1 place near the square which gives mountains of joy is the benchmark for me. Thanks guys
    Stay in Dublin 1

3. Default

Took a walk down the alley to have a look. Theres just a door left ajar, no signs or indicators that its even a massage place. Looks like somebodys apartment entrance to be honest. I chickened out of walking in to see what lies beyond, sorry about that.. no reviews from me. Any braver folk care to tell us whats on offer?

Pity you, should have walked up the stairs. Many different young girls there and give you a great time, whatever you want.

5. Default

is it set up like a salon or is it just an apartment inside

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scaloban View Post
    Im afraid using google maps or streetview isnt the answer. This place must look like a normal apartment entrance? No signs or pointers as far as I can tell. I pass these shops everyday.

Is it near the filling station or the bakery further down the road?

PM if you prefer.

FYI
    The asian place across from a famous chicken place near an aussie bar on the northside is open again. Proper dirty gaff but does the job.
    Is that the upstairs or down stairs place. Was in the down stairs place just before Covid odd but over all enjoyable experience. I want to go to the place upstairs but dont know who works there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scaloban View Post
    Took a walk down the alley to have a look. Theres just a door left ajar, no signs or indicators that its even a massage place. Looks like somebodys apartment entrance to be honest. I chickened out of walking in to see what lies beyond, sorry about that.. no reviews from me. Any braver folk care to tell us whats on offer?
    Depends on who is working. Best to ring beforehand. Very unfair on the punter about to cum when you bang on the door. Same on offer as all the other places. No regard for Covid when I was there. Smelly couch and flimsy tissue covering it. Brought my own cover the 2nd time

Reviews

Try as I may, I just cannot find this place...and that makes it all the more appealing! I've stopped twice in what I think is the right area, but just can't spot a damn thing. Maybe I'm way off.

Heading up to Dublin today, a pm about this place would be super appreciated . Have googled mapped the area and found a florist but looks like it can’t be that straight forward with others having difficulty ?? Not familiar with the area at all

10. Default

really confuused guys I know the area well you are referring to and went to have a look and thought I found it, there is a green sign on the alley way but others say no sign and give a different number to what I have. Can someone please PM details

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast