Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: most hated words

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default most hated words

    I hate when people use these words in conversation
    basically-literally-generally-hole(for arse)-locked(drunk)-frankly-cuz

    what about u?...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I hate when people use these words in conversation
    basically-literally-generally-hole(for arse)-locked(drunk)-frankly-cuz

    what about u?...
    basically frankly speaking cuz you take things too literally it becomes a pain in the hole for you and generally for everybody cuz u brought it up. basically im so upset now im off to get locked frankly.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    basically frankly speaking cuz you take things too literally it becomes a pain in the hole for you and generally for everybody cuz u brought it up. basically im so upset now im off to get locked frankly.
    ha ha ha ha. well said

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I hate when people use these words in conversation
    basically-literally-generally-hole(for arse)-locked(drunk)-frankly-cuz

    what about u?...
    Hey Ex-p
    You need to start thinking outside the box, and getting all your ducks in a row. Its time for some blue skies thinking, lets brainstorm and get some forward momentum on this issue..
    Failing that we are on the back foot so to speak.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    jeez can't someone give a fucking proper answer
    I could be forced to leave u know
    bad mood I have

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    jeez can't someone give a fucking proper answer
    I could be forced to leave u know
    bad mood I have

    Ok ..... Cunt Theres a word. will stop your suicidal tendancies?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    I hate when people use these words in conversation

    "I've missed my last two periods and Im actually only fifteen"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    or when people say
    he/shes the spit of u
    at this moment in time
    have a good one
    at the end of the day
    or when politicians say
    'we cant comment on individual cases'

    I hate everyone......

  9. #9

    Default

    what words do u like e.p?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by conroadster View Post
    what words do u like e.p?
    fanny mickey inappropriate incredible outrageous stunning rather watersports climax jacksie- just a few

    I'm posh u know

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •