Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies still here ?

Reviews

Default Ladies still here ?

So assuming we see the lockdown easing from May 5th onwards , how many of the ladies are actually still in the country ? Cos anyone who has headed home wont likely be back till June earliest when flights might start becoming available .. Curious to know if the ladies will be here to kick off again for all us locked down and ready to go punters ??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jekyl69 View Post
    So assuming we see the lockdown easing from May 5th onwards , how many of the ladies are actually still in the country ? Cos anyone who has headed home wont likely be back till June earliest when flights might start becoming available .. Curious to know if the ladies will be here to kick off again for all us locked down and ready to go punters ??
    not a problem there will be plenty of Irish ladies here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jekyl69 View Post
    I know several ladies that are still in the country and waiting to return to work when the lockdown ends and I know a lot more that will fly back when they can.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

: Just because they might start easing up on the Restrictions ,

it Does NOT mean it is ‘Safe’ to engage !

Social Distancing Rules I suspect will be in effect for some time to come .
    Last edited by Floki; 17-04-20 at 09:49.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

casman (17-04-20), funboy71 (16-04-20), irishjp (16-04-20), rbpdick (17-04-20)

Reviews

We need a way to identify people that have recovered from the virus. They would surely be safe to interact with each other?
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (16-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    We need a way to identify people that have recovered from the virus. They would surely be safe to interact with each other?
    Indeed .

In China now there’s color code for people , and they’re allowed / or prohibited

in their movements according to their status .

Now there’s a concern re discrimination and some ppl becoming second-rate citizens

in their own country .

But yes . If having had the infection provides Long Term Protection ,

Yes two of same could interact .

However ,

it is yet not known if having had Covid protects you from becoming infected again .

Further : there are alarming cases in China - had the sickness , got better ,

got infected And sick again .

: Ball is in the air for now I’m afraid x

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (17-04-20), funboy71 (16-04-20), jekyl69 (16-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    : Just because they might start easing up on the Restrictions ,

it Does NOT mean it is ‘Safe’ to engage !

Social Distancing Rules I suspect will be in effect for some time to come .
    Couldn't agree more! I know people come on here for escape and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I see threads about celebrating the end of the pandemic like Varadkar is going to say some day "Panic over, party on"!

Whatever restrictions are lifted after May 5th will be limited, if any. Anyone who likes to attend sporting events and/or gigs don't see that happening for months if not until next year. Have tickets to see two of my favorite bands of all time at events in Cork and Galway during July, they haven't been cancelled yet but I would be shocked if they went ahead.

As for engaging in the activities promoted on here, it genuinely won't be completely risk free until there is a vaccine widely available.
    Last edited by Floki; 17-04-20 at 10:34.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrcumalot For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (17-04-20), funboy71 (16-04-20), SteveB (16-04-20)

China’s ‘Color Code’ system :

China is fighting the coronavirus with a digital QR code. Here's how it works

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/asia/...hnk/index.html

Reviews

I hope common sense will return soon

We need to stop listening to the crazy Branch Covidians

14. Default

Without sounding rude or offending anyone e

Unfortanly i cant see it safe visiting any ladies on here for some months if not end of the year as long as the virus is still around....
    unless there is some arrangement ie go in shower sanatize hands doggy style wam bam job done sanatize on exit and out the door.

Kissing and all close contact defo be out the question.

Anyone else any ideas or suggestions

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast