Thread: Easter thread ;) ;)

Default Easter thread ;) ;)

Haven't been on the forum in a long time for many reasons however, I wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter and virtual hugs and positivity

Yes times are tough and most are horny as hell but we will make it through and please dont believe hearsay only listen to FACT .... To many opinions and unrealistic stories floating around so let's take it day by day and see it as a break than a challenge

Lyndsay xxx
    Last edited by Lyndsay26; 12-04-20 at 20:37.
    ** DAILY UPDATES ON MY TWITTER @Irishlyndsay

New XXR Content Bundles now available - 0874506911

WHATSAPP ME FOR VIRTUAL SERVICES.......

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay26 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-04-20), bmw528 (12-04-20), casman (12-04-20), Floki (13-04-20), Forceuser (12-04-20), hornymanintown (13-04-20), j81 (13-04-20), jekyl69 (13-04-20), lildick (13-04-20), Mrbean76 (12-04-20), oldfool (14-04-20), ORDINARYJOE (13-04-20), robbie9 (12-04-20), S94310 (15-04-20), theCunningLinguist (14-04-20), Toolbox (13-04-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay26 View Post
    Haven't been on the forum in a long time for many reasons however, I wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter and virtual hugs and positivity

Yes times are tough and most are horny as hell but we will make it through and please dont believe hearsay only listen to FACT .... To many opinions and unrealistic stories floating around so let's take it day by day and see it as a break than a challenge

Lyndsay xxx
    Happy Easter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Lyndsay26 (12-04-20)

Reviews

Lyndsay xxx
    Cheers Lyndsay, well said, happy Easter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg30 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (12-04-20), Lyndsay26 (12-04-20)

Reviews

Lyndsay xxx
    Hope you're keeping well Lyndsay, can't wait to see you again.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Lyndsay26 (12-04-20)

Reviews

Lyndsay xxx
    Happy Easter to you too Lyndsey

i know i probably shouldn't be,given the seriousness of some situations,but
    i'm really enjoying my isolation in the countryside
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Happy Easter Lynsday, stay safe !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

11. Default

Lyndsay xxx
    Happy Easter babe...
    Oh and I believe a Happy Birthday for today as well ...Hope the Easter Bunny was good....If not I'm sure the Rampant Rabbit did the job
    Xx

Reviews

Lyndsay xxx
    Thanks Lyndsay, A happy "holiday" Easter to you as well.
    You popping up reminds me that I still have one big mark on my to do list.
    Sometime soon I hope we can meet and i can remove it.
    Glad to see you are now coming northside, D9, makes it more possible.

Stay safe