Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very Mature 60+

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul t View Post
    Stephanie dublin four advertises 41 but Easy 55+, great body
    Wakey Wakeey... where have you been since 2009.... ?????

2. Default

Yea that’s her. I could not remember her name. She rocked. Honey as hell. She would encounter you to do a movie with her. There are some videos of her on pron hub

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dovage View Post
    Yea that’s her. I could not remember her name. She rocked. Honey as hell. She would encounter you to do a movie with her. There are some videos of her on pron hub
    "Who is she" did i miss her name

I wouldn't say I'm a great fan of the very mature ladies because I'm not in that age group but I've been with ones in their 40s and they were awesome so you shouldn't rule them out. They can get you to come back for a 2nd appointment

5. Default

Back about 5/6 years ago I visited a lady a few times in a basement flat in Dublin
    She was English from Manchester I think and was late 50s I’d say with blonde hair. She flew in for a week or two at a time.
    Cannot remember her name but she was a lovely busty gilf
    Anyone remember her name or ever visited her ??

Wonder was that mature Suzy. Met her a few times early in the morning before work. Nice lady with a very broad mind hope she’s keeping well

Years ago rang a lady who I used to see quite a lot of at the time. Anyway her mum answers and says xxxxx not here she’s in London will I do. Have to say I nearly fell over with the shock. Actually found it super exciting and went and met the lady’s mum for a really memorable appointment. Some of the mature ladies are class with an abundance of experience imo

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool05 View Post
    Wonder was that mature Suzy. Met her a few times early in the morning before work. Nice lady with a very broad mind hope she’s keeping well
    That’s her, I also visited her a few times early in the morning.
    Always enjoyed some nice role play with her

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SheerBlackHoldups1967 For This Useful Post:

liverpool05 (26-04-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SheerBlackHoldups1967 View Post
    Back about 5/6 years ago I visited a lady a few times in a basement flat in Dublin
    She was English from Manchester I think and was late 50s I’d say with blonde hair. She flew in for a week or two at a time.
    Cannot remember her name but she was a lovely busty gilf
    Anyone remember her name or ever visited her ??
    If it is who i think it is a basement flat in the center of the city, her name was English Mature Heien, pm me and i will tell you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dovage View Post
    Who??
    Pm me a link to her videos please

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast