Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dream duo!!

Reviews

Looking at the girls available in Ireland right now, my vote would be for Kiara XXL and Allya Gattini

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I believe I met Mia Isabella years ago in the US. By no means my best ever experience
    I spent the best weekend of my life with Yasmin lee in Los Angeles a few years ago. Waking up in the morning with her inside me pounding away and whispering in my ear in her sexy voice that I was her bitch and that she owned me was unbelievable. So she just has to be one of them.

I saw a video of Mia and Venus lux owning 2 guys and I found that idea a real turn on. But if Mia isn’t that great I will substitute Venus. Magalli was a girl who visited here who looked the image of David Bowie’s wife imman. She was a genuine 10 ins and that was unbelievable. The first time I had booked an hour and stayed 3. Feeling that huge hard cock sliding up between my thighs was heaven. But she isn’t around now. Any other suggestions.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jayv2k18 View Post
    Raica Ferrari and Katherine ts both of them in sheer black stockings suspenders and high heels. Now that's a dream.
    Great suggestion. Raica is huge and Katherine is very sensual.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    I spent the best weekend of my life with Yasmin lee in Los Angeles a few years ago. Waking up in the morning with her inside me pounding away and whispering in my ear in her sexy voice that I was her bitch and that she owned me was unbelievable. So she just has to be one of them.

I saw a video of Mia and Venus lux owning 2 guys and I found that idea a real turn on. But if Mia isn’t that great I will substitute Venus. Magalli was a girl who visited here who looked the image of David Bowie’s wife imman. She was a genuine 10 ins and that was unbelievable. The first time I had booked an hour and stayed 3. Feeling that huge hard cock sliding up between my thighs was heaven. But she isn’t around now. Any other suggestions.
    I remember Magali. She was great. She would take you through 3 or 4 positions without removing her 10 inches. Went back to London, but I think she was French

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (22-03-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Great suggestion. Raica is huge and Katherine is very sensual.
    Although I would agree with this, neither would be on my all time favorites list

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

smallcock (04-04-20)

8. Default

God damn, thats the dream right there

Reviews

I remember Magali. She was great. She would take you through 3 or 4 positions without removing her 10 inches. Went back to London, but I think she was French
    She was French. And once she was in there was so slipping out..she was there until she came. She was so fit and strong too.

Reviews

Looking at the girls available in Ireland right now, my vote would be for Kiara XXL and Allya Gattini
    Had that in mind myself. You would be well seen to with that combo.

11. Default

Renatha Lopez and Laura Boldrini my dream duo!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kinkyandopen For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (28-03-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Mmmmmm I would love to fuck you while you fuck the beautiful Laura
    How can anyone resist that offer
    Last edited by Floki; 30-03-20 at 12:46.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to j81 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (02-06-20)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast