Thanks Nads Sweety

Yes I feel a little better, just being home in my own safe space, does wonders for the spirit and health. I do feel a strange effect on me tho, I think it is that steroid injection they gave me. Maybe I should also ask if anyone ever had steroids in them before. I find myself unable to sleep and my whole body feels very ticklish. My skin especially. Im trying to counteract it by eating loads of fresh yogurt. The live acidophilus cultures in fresh plain yogurt can work wonders in fighting any foreign things in the body. So hoping the acidophilus will fuck out the steroids in my body now. Eating it with fresh honey also. The honey is a natural antibacterial and will also soothe and heal damaged areas of the body, especially the throat. I shouldve just fought this naturally. Sometimes, I choose the medicinal route if I want to try and speed the healing process, but in this case, it truly backfired on me. Going to just follow my holistic instincts now. Plenty of rest, no talking or whispering, lots and lots of yogurt and honey, and fresh air. I'll be grand Id say by monday, if I just do this the old fashioned way of healing.