Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: W o w ! ! !

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DignifiedGentlePerson View Post
    So...........
    in general, and I am keeping thi8s general, and not specific, women actually have a lot to be angry and bitter about. We men, in general, seem to actively want to annoy them and piss them off, if that be something as absent minded as mansplaining, regurgitating their ideas as our own, asking them a question and answering it ourselves, to the more aggressive controlling activities as baiting them, belittling them, making assumptions about their character or gas lighting them in order to try to gain some sort of control over them.
    I would say women, in general have every right to be annoyed and bitter, but I don't believe, that we as men, have the right to demand answers as to why from them, when we should probably just look at our own actions, and try to figure out where it was we fucked up ....
    Just sayin....
    Probably should not be any room for that here. People with vested interests might point to it here, and accuse ther site of harbouring pimps......
    O.K Dude.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Hey hey CG !!

But look at since I started posting again !!

It’s Come Alive !!

: IF you have the patience - go back to where / when I posted that bemoaning thread ,

and look at the boards now : 1. number of new threads ; 2 . Number of contributors And contributions !!

: it takes Only a Spark to Reignite a community , to wake dulled minds and hearts 🥰 !,

( dulled minds = mine most of all : 3 weeks Flu ; 4 weeks physical injury - just had to wait it out ) .

But the More Good people participate ( delighted to see Palatine Back !! + 1 ) , the more

interesting and more positive this place becomes !!!

Keep with us ! Let’s make it Good again ! X
    Yea I see that Stephanie but it doesn't change much for me that's why I've requested for my profile to be suspended maybe I'll come back at some stage who knows or maybe i won't. I think it's time for circumcised guy to say goodbye not only here but on other platforms too I'm in the process of deleting any sign of my username just think it's time that persona retired.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (12-03-20), Stephanie (06-03-20)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567