Thread: Bit of a jump in price

Default Bit of a jump in price

Just spoke with a lady over the phone and its €80 euro for 30 mins... €580 for 30 mins with Anal! I know they are allowed charge whatever they like, but this just seemed like a mad jump, maybe they just want to be able to advertise it knowing no one well go for it.

So I'm wondering if she just didnt like the sound of my voice, or if anyone else has encountered anything similar?

(For anyone wondering if she mistook 50 for 500, I clarified twice over text and she was adamant)
    Last edited by Thor15982; 21-02-20 at 22:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thor15982 View Post
    Just spoke with a lady over the phone and its €80 euro for 30 mins... €580 for 30 mins with Anal! I know they are allowed charge whatever they like, but this just seemed like a mad jump, maybe they just want to be able to advertise it knowing no one well go for it.

So I'm wondering if she just didnt like the sound of my voice, or if anyone else has encountered anything similar?

(For anyone wondering if she mistook 50 for 500, I clarified twice over text and she was adamant)
    It looks like she don’t like A and don’t want to refuse you so €500 will put up with it?
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor15982 View Post

Fuck that lark!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Fuck that lark!
    It's a thousand euros to fuck a lark.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

homealone1 (22-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    It's a thousand euros to fuck a lark.
    Sold! Will they txt directions to the branch once I reach the tree?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (22-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Sold! Will they txt directions to the branch once I reach the tree?
    Yes, and then you'll be greeted at the door by a gorgeous magpie. I mean lark.

Maybe she has it listed but doesn't want to do it hence the cost ... It's included in my price ��