Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angela

Quote Originally Posted by D10000 View Post
    Did she do anal Tony?
    Sent you a PM

Hi Tony
    Can u send me a pm on ur experience with her. I’ve been thinking bout visiting her as well

She well worth a visit. Very different.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    I went to see Angela, and the profile is accurate. She does everything on her profile. She is really pretty, just like her photos.
    Could you PM me about your time with Angela? She is back advertising and the particular favorite I think you were looking for is one I'd like to try too but it's usually extra.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FullIrish View Post
    Could you PM me about your time with Angela? She is back advertising and the particular favorite I think you were looking for is one I'd like to try too but it's usually extra.
    That favorite is a 'slight' extra.

My concern with her is the location and the apartment she is in, heard bad stuff about it.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 10-12-20 at 09:57.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustAnotherGuy For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (10-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherGuy View Post
    That favorite is a 'slight' extra.

My concern with her is the location and the apartment she is in, heard bad stuff about it.
    Whats up with the apartment? PM if you prefer

8. Default

I'll reccomend her. Shes a cool girl. apartment isnt that bad. Bad part of town i guess but u know what to expect...but cant hold that against the lady.... its our city

I've been to see Angela many times and she is great. Yeah not a great part of town but who cares. But I think it's not her who is working that profile atm. She has stopped reviews. There are many Asian girls working from the same location. Angela told me once that she shares some of her clients out with her friends. But I met one once, not in the same league at all. The photos on the WhatsApp have changed too, so I wouldn't chance it. If you are going, she's mid 20s, slim and really pretty. If it's someone else at the door, just walk away.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony9424 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (06-01-21)

Reviews

I went to see Angela before Christmas and was met by another woman who was pretty plump and had zero English. It was clear it was a diffrent woman so I bailed. If you do go make sure to be assertive that you only want to see Angela and not one of her pals.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FullIrish For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (08-01-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12