Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Shove his little flags where the sun ☀️ don’t shine ??
    Another thing, the cheek of them Brexit pricks singing Auld Lang Syne in the European Parliament was a disgrace seeing as the Scots, like ourselves up North here, voted to remain.

Excuse my spelling but I haven't had an Ulster-Scots lesson yet !

BTW I deliberately avoided the British TV channels tonight. What the fuck are they celebrating for ? Arrogant assholes!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

jekyl69 (31-01-20), Mr Sweet Guy (01-02-20), Stephanie (01-02-20)

Reviews

Just after watching earlier, the UK exit the Europe on Sky news. Which it show how over confident and self centred the Brit, who want to leave Europe. Celebrating and partying tonight. A party set up by Nigel Farage.

Nigel Farage is a complete joke, and a twit. Running his mouth, and shouting we achieve greatness, by leaving Europe.

Did he not forget. The Brit vote was, 54% to leave, and 46% to remain in Europe. I can see why lot of country hate the English. Over confident and self centred people.

A dark day and night now for the British like me and other's" who wanted to stay in Europe.

11 months will tell, if it was a mistake or not leaving Europe. But definitely a divided country now, the UK is...!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Just after watching earlier, the UK exit the Europe on Sky news. Which it show how over confident and self centred the Brit, who want to leave Europe. Celebrating and partying tonight. A party set up by Nigel Farage.

Nigel Farage is a complete joke, and a twit. Running his mouth, and shouting we achieve greatness, by leaving Europe.

Did he not forget. The Brit vote was, 54% to leave, and 46% to remain in Europe. I can see why lot of country hate the English. Over confident and self centred people.

A dark day and night now for the British like me and other's" who wanted to stay in Europe.

11 months will tell, if it was a mistake or not leaving Europe. But definitely a divided country now, the UK is...!!!
    It was even closer than that MSG, over 48% to remain and under 52% to leave.

The North, Scotland and Greater London voted to remain. The rest of England and Wales voted to leave.

It seems our vote doesn't matter and we are been dragged along by this English anti-European euphoria.

Whatever planet Farage lives on and the gobshites that listened to his lies they will soon realize that Britania no longer rules the waves .

And it's not such a Great Britain.

And it's not a United Kingdom after Scoland vote for independence and we win the border poll here.

And they realize that they need them "bloody foreigners taking our jobs" cos no Englishman would do the same job.

Other than that I'm sure Brexit will be an enormous success. Sure already the NHS is getting £340 million a week . Are they not ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 01-02-20 at 00:21. Reason: Deluded fucking gobshites - not a dig at you Floki btw but if the cap fits ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

joggon (01-02-20), Mr Sweet Guy (01-02-20), Stephanie (01-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    The North, Scotland and Greater London voted to remain. The rest of England and Wales voted to leave.

It seems our vote doesn't matter and we are been dragged along by this English anti-European euphoria.
    Of course your vote doesn't matter, the people in the North that wanted to stay were overwhelmingly of a nationalist background. But what did they do when it came time for elections? They voted SF, a party that doesn't take it's seats in Westminster who can't vote and can't change anything that really matters.
    How do you expect to be listened to if there is no one to represent the voice of the NI stay voters in parliament?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Of course your vote doesn't matter, the people in the North that wanted to stay were overwhelmingly of a nationalist background. But what did they do when it came time for elections? They voted SF, a party that doesn't take it's seats in Westminster who can't vote and can't change anything that really matters.
    How do you expect to be listened to if there is no one to represent the voice of the NI stay voters in parliament?
    At the end of the day the SNP overwhelmingly won the most seats in Scotland but did their votes in the Commons stop Brexit? No, it made no difference.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

TheKinkyMasseuse (01-02-20)

Reviews

At the end of the day the SNP overwhelmingly won the most seats in Scotland but did their votes in the Commons stop Brexit? No, it made no difference.
    What was Teresa May's majority? SF not taking their seats gave the Conservative/DUP government the slight cushion they needed.
    Why do people vote for a party that won't represent them? SF did runner in 2017 from the NI Assembly and refused to represent their voters on Brexit. They want that barrier between them and real power, so they can blame everything that goes wrong on others and never take any responsibility themselves.
    A joke of a party both North and South.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    What was Teresa May's majority? SF not taking their seats gave the Conservative/DUP government the slight cushion they needed.
    Why do people vote for a party that won't represent them? SF did runner in 2017 from the NI Assembly and refused to represent their voters on Brexit. They want that barrier between them and real power, so they can blame everything that goes wrong on others and never take any responsibility themselves.
    A joke of a party both North and South.
    The thing is that Theresa May and the DUP didn't get the Brexit vote through.

After the UK general election Boris Johnson had the majority he needed to get the vote through.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

TheKinkyMasseuse (01-02-20)

Reviews

The thing is that Theresa May and the DUP didn't get the Brexit vote through.

After the UK general election Boris Johnson had the majority he needed to get the vote through.
    SF had from 2017 to the end of 19 to make a difference and they decided not to. It could and should have been sorted by the remainers a long time ago. SF let down the people of NI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12