Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cold sores II

Love

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    Thank you missy. Hope you're well.
    I Am ! Thank you xxx

: that rugby player that done broke his finger some weeks back ; I broke mine same day .

: is the burly bloke w the best of care in da world surgery and physiotherapy etc back in da game yet xx X

I hope you’re getting on as well / with some intermediate upheavals !?

I hope your Heart in your chest and the Heart in your House are well taken care of , warm ,

and looked after ; hope / I trust they give you comfort xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

You should know old wise one... You write enough of it
    Last edited by gentelmandave; 25-02-20 at 00:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    BullManure .
    You should know old wise one... You write enough of it

Cold sores heal.
    Appears sore losers don't.

@ JFBSSKC

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harrybigtoe For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-02-20), Stephanie (25-02-20), Wolverine (25-02-20)

Reviews

Last edited by Wolverine; 25-02-20 at 01:30. Reason: And you are no gentleman

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (25-02-20), Stephanie (25-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybigtoe View Post
    Cold sores heal.
    Appears sore losers don't.

Cold sores heal but the virus never goes away and can reoccur. Those of us that do not have the virus, would appreciate those who have not giving it to us. Not too much to ask, surely, if someone has the virus and it is at an infectious stage to refrain from any activity that risks giving it to someone else. If you already have it, you are not at risk, but if you don't, you are, and the first occurrence can be the worst and quite unpleasant.
    Last edited by SteveB; 25-02-20 at 14:42.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (25-02-20)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Cold sores heal but the virus never goes away and can reoccur. Those of us that do not have the virus, would appreciate those who have not giving it to us. Not too much to ask, surely, if someone has the virus and it is at an infectious stage to refrain from any activity that risks giving it to someone else. If you already have it, you are not at risk, but if you don't, you are, and the first occurrence can be the worst and quite unpleasant.
    Hi Steve xxx

1 . I’m afraid you missed the Point of that post you replied to xx

2 . .... : I started typing up some current pertinent scientific studies and info , .. then meh .

Lost interest - there ain’t enough people left here who’d Care - why bother !

But I Will say : in 2018 a newborn died of HSV infection in Ireland .

I Will say that if the mother is Infected , during birth the baby may

acquire the Virus and go Blind . Simple . No ifs , no buts .

BUT - females of childbearing age !

‘Coldsore’ (Herpes Simplex Virus ) is usually acquired in early childhood - when all yer aunties and uncles and

sisters brothers granny and gramps come over and pinch your cheek and land some righteous kisses

On ye .

No . It never goes away . There is no cure . That little sucker of a Virus lives in the ganglia right off your spine ,

and lays dormant for Most of your life - unless triggered by stress : excess Sun ; menstruation ;

having a nasty cold ; having eaten s’thing that didn’t agree w you ; having to read the same and same

and same and listen to same and same and same week in week out into Years !

Yup . That may trigger a break out . / was thinking of a bad oppressive marriage .

There IS treatment where you can PREVENT a breakout , and hopefully avoid being infectious yourself .

That’s all I have in me now .

Go back , read my Original thread : Coldsores . Some good info in there .

/ Steve ! Wasn’t picking on you xxxx , just my tolerance is being tried ( not nec on EI x ) x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (25-02-20)

Love

Cold sores heal but the virus never goes away and can reoccur. Those of us that do not have the virus, would appreciate those who have not giving it to us. Not too much to ask, surely,

if someone has the virus and it is at an infectious stage to refrain from any activity that risks giving it to someone else. If you already have it, you are not at risk, but if you don't, you are, and the first occurrence can be the worst and quite unpleasant.
    Hi x

: Do You Know When that Infectious Stage is ?

Cold sores heal but the virus never goes away and can reoccur.
    Those of us that do not have the virus, would appreciate those who have not giving it to us.
    Not too much to ask, surely, if someone has the virus and it is at an infectious stage to refrain from any activity that risks giving it to someone else. If you already have it, you are not at risk, but if you don't, you are, and the first occurrence can be the worst and quite unpleasant.
    Do YOU KNOW you don’t have it :: there are Tests for such things now , you know x

Have YOU taken a Test to see if you are CARRIER OF HSV ?. Before ye get so mighty ?

Do YOU know you DON’T HAVE IT ? xxx

Are you aware that Most HSV1 infections ( oral herpes ) is acquired as a child ? From your Family .

Because they Love you so much ! They just wanna kiss on ya even if they have a bit of a bug 🐜 x

Are you aware that ‘oral’ herpes can be down cross-spread to the genitals and now you have

HSV1 (oral herpes) down below on yer bits !? Did you Know that ? Fascinating stuff !!

I totally appreciate what you are saying , but in my humble opinion - just a tad judgmental xx

: Who knows lol ! YOU VERY WELL could be a Carrier of this said Virus and just haven’t had an

active severe breakout in Years !!

+ : did you Know , you Could actually have an Active severe HSV outbreak and not even know it ?

: in your rectum . In your throat . In the lining of your mouth where it’s just sort of an irritation ,

you don’t even pay too much mind to it , it’d be gone in a few days .

Do you know you could have HSV infection in your urethra ? You wouldn’t even Know it !

My point / and please forgive me Steve , it was Your post that kicked me off /

Instead of condemnation and being judgmental ala ‘Alexander’ above , GET INFORMED !!

Most adult population is a carrier — that is NO reason to not be careful !

But though there is no ‘cure’ , there IS treatment that can Prevent Outbreaks !!

And gosh . No client should visit , no provider should entertain with an active sore or even blisters .

I’m done . Stick a fork in me x

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (25-02-20), gentelmandave (25-02-20), Harrybigtoe (25-02-20)

Reviews

I dont think i ever had a coldsore, had whiteheads and acne but not a cold sore, i take my vits and mins and swaer by Mouton-Cadet Bordeaux, take a glass every night before going to bed and raring to go in the morning, fit as a french butchers dog am i

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast