Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North County Dublin

1. Default North County Dublin

Any one know anything about the massage scene in north county Dublin. Areas like swords, balbriggan or Malahide. PM me or post here.

2. Default

Anyone been to any of the places in swords?

Don't bother with Swords, not worth the money. Travel in the M1 a bit further to Beaumont. **** road. Add on another site and ask for younger Japanese girl, everything on offer for so manyeuro. She's a bit tight but.
    Last edited by Floki; 28-01-20 at 11:00. Reason: No street names or prices allowed

4. Default

Fellow swords lad apparently there was a private massage parlor just off mainstreet

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    Don't bother with Swords, not worth the money. Travel in the M1 a bit further to Beaumont. **** road. Add on another site and ask for younger Japanese girl, everything on offer for so many euro. She's a bit tight but.
    Santrys your haunt dude
    Last edited by Floki; 28-01-20 at 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
    Any one know anything about the massage scene in north county Dublin. Areas like swords, balbriggan or Malahide. PM me or post here.
    Theres a nice Latvian lady in Balbriggan

Reviews

Avoid the place in Portmarnock - near the place where you buy ticket for trains - I created a thread in this section

The place I went to was in Beaumont, not too far from the Beaumont House. 2 girls work there, I found the young Japanese girl girls a much better service and she's very pretty. Other girl is Chinese but about 30 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by joefan123 View Post
    Theres a nice Latvian lady in Balbriggan
    Can i have more detail pls

Could someone PM me the details of the one in Beaumont please .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast