Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swallowing Cum Advice

Default Swallowing Cum Advice

I am hoping to meet a TS to give a BJ to and let her cum in my mouth.
    For anybody that has tried this, I would love to know if they were able to swallow. I want this but am a little worried that I would find it difficult to swallow the cum. Any advice or ideas and thanks?

Reviews

depends on the diet too, you never know truly until in that position and you really turned on

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (23-01-20)

Reviews

Any mouthful I got was gratefully swallowed and tasted delicious !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    I did it twice. Depending on your position its easier to just swallow. Jizz doesn't taste nice so you'll probably just want to get it out of your mouth. Either spit or swallow.
    If you cum first you'll probably lose the desire to swallow
    Haha it's gas how the horniness just drops so much when you blow your muck. Solid advice so, definitely don't cum first.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (27-01-20), jekyl69 (29-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Jizz doesn't taste nice so you'll probably just want to get it out of your mouth.
    While it's not something I'd choose to drink outside of a sexual encounter, I've never found jizz vile, and I've tasted much worse things.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

I think it's because its more towards the sour side and salty its a taste that hits you immeadiatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Saultie View Post
    Was a couple of year's ago ...this lady took my cum after a few seconds swallow the lot could tell me I drank whiskey last night and even the brand name....think she actually enjoyed the taste. ...
    Been with a few ladies who have swallowed, definitely heightens the filth factor!

I never thought i would ever do that. But swallowing a ts girls cum is The horniest thing ever. Seeing that blast of cum and drinking every drop is my favourite. The taste does not bother me at all. If i could drink up on every meet i would be the happiest man ever

11. The Following User Says Thank You to luvtsgirls For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (25-01-20)

12. Default

speaking as someone without a dick, who's had plenty of cum in my mouth over the years, each time or person will be different, some textures or tastes would be enough to make me gag, and spit immediately. Some would cum right down my throat nearly, so it's swallowed before I even really get a taste, an it's not messy to clean up.

Basically, it will be different depending on circumstances, so even if you plan to swallow, you can change your mind at any stage. Pull back as they cum and let them cum on your face, or take it in your mouth and then off to the bathroom with you and spit in the sink. Either way, enjoy the act of the Job, and the joy of making them cum. Makes me horny as hell

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SexySarah85 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-01-20), ezio1986 (27-01-20), LinnLP13 (26-01-20), pigsmickey (27-01-20)

14. Default

If you can deepthroat its nice to let her push it in and cum.
    The feeling of her pushing down and releasing is epic

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fkdhrd For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (27-01-20)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast