Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiya Or Millie

Default Kaiya Or Millie

Hi Lads

Just wondering who you think is better to visit.

Kaiya or Millie

My favourite was masseuse is gone now and I'm finding it really hard to get a good replacement as I have been to some absolute rubbish lately.

Who is the best for in Dublin at the moment for you

Reviews

Mily really put in a lot of effort with me. I could not fault her....... BUT she suggested that next time I should see her sister Kaiya... ( is she really her sister ? ) She said Kaiya is much better........ How about a 4 hands with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drGx7JkFSp4.... as background music

Both girls are great imo, they are enthusiastic and give a fantastic finish to a lovely massage.
    Great idea on a 4 hands, must try that with them the next day

4. Default

First time post . Followed main thread and was in Dublin last week and tried kaiya . Absolutely amazing massage and finish . Highly recommended I must say . Looking forward to my next trip up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastian bach For This Useful Post:

TheFallGuy (19-01-20)

6. Default

Personally think Kaiya gives a better massage. Milly is a bit dearer however wears a lot less. Her massage imho is also very good. As they say you pay your money you make your choice. They are the best out there at the moment for me

please pm me with contact datails tks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Personally think Kaiya gives a better massage. Milly is a bit dearer however wears a lot less. Her massage imho is also very good. As they say you pay your money you make your choice. They are the best out there at the moment for me
    I may be a bit odd but would prefer if Mily had a little cloths on..... us crazy guys are paying more for massage than sex and i think if she dressed professionally with a white coat buttoned up the front it would add to the excitement

9. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

I would appreciate Location too please PM me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by friskygent View Post
    please pm me with contact datails tks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki500 View Post
    I would appreciate Location too please PM me.
    Lads - If you "bothered" to read the Nasty thread you would have seen that Mily advertises on here in the Dublin Massage section.

Maybe you need to be led to the door - There is a picture of the door on her profile

(Only took the trouble to reply because you have BOTH posted reviews)
    Last edited by bigmango; 23-01-20 at 16:22. Reason: maybe not bothered - how much f'cking help do you need

12. Default

How do you know the difference. Pretty sure I rang kaiya the other day and it was millie who gave the massage .. do they both look alike. This one had no ass at all

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast