Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte of Westminster

Default Charlotte of Westminster

I’ve been thinking about visiting Charlotte but reluctant because she doesn’t allow reviews. Has anyone visited her or have any feedback???

Reviews

Default seen her about 5 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by New4u View Post
    I’ve been thinking about visiting Charlotte but reluctant because she doesn’t allow reviews. Has anyone visited her or have any feedback???
    from previous experience go for it

I saw her last April, service was so,so. I wouldn't go again but thats just my opinion

Thanks for the information. Still hard to decide lol

Have had the pleasure, worth a punt

Quote Originally Posted by New4u View Post
    I met her a once - beautiful lady and great time. nfortunately she has moved from my area now - your pleasure. Well worth meeting - you wont be disappointed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Digger06 View Post
    I saw her last April, service was so,so. I wouldn't go again but thats just my opinion
    Have to agree, met her once, would not be rushing back

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg30 For This Useful Post:

Digger06 (19-01-20)

Got burned once by a lady who didn't allow reviews. It wasn't horrendous or anything but just a bad appointment, rushed, she wasn't particularly nice. And you have no way to voice this. I'm not saying Charlotte would be like this but it was enough for me to stir clear of anyone who doesn't allow reviews.

I have met Charlotte a number of times over the years and can definitely recommend her.She provides a lovely service and has a great personality.

If you also use the search function on here and search her name, this has come up before and other people have given information too.

Charlotte is a lovely person, if you like mature busty english ladies then you can't go wrong, shes a sweetheart x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

westerner04 (20-01-20)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast