Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: General Election

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    The Greens? Feckin tree huggers!
    Im sure you have all heard that Sinn Fein and the Greens are amalgamating and re naming the party ; ''Guns 'n Roses'' and also down in Wexford, Fine Gael couldn't stop the spread of the ''Verona Virus''...
    Last edited by CANALI; 15-02-20 at 10:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CANALI For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jekyl69 View Post
    As an aside. I have it on good authority that both the Army and the Gardai have done risk assessments on SF being in power and noone likes the outcome . THink it through , a SF minister for justice instructing the gardai to provide information from files on loyalist activity , seems extreme but its possible . Equally if SF get into dominance , watch for the rise of the UDA/UVF ... ITs all starting to get messy ..

Not sure what your smoking but it must be strong for you to be coming up with this nonsense. Party on dude

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So its highly unlikely that a taoiseach will be named tomorrow. After the last election how long was it before an agreement was reached with fg and ff. And if there's no taoiseach by patricks day then whose going to bring the shamrock to donald?
    Arlene?

I think Leo is taoiseach until they sort themselves out. He may be taoiseach for some time yet.
    Last edited by SteveB; 19-02-20 at 17:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Reviews

General Election for some..... General Erection for others.

Ff and fg in talks now . Maybe some independents would join them. Will there have to be a government formed to pass some of the upcoming legislation regarding covid 19.
    lets hope they let this headbanger in, just for the laugh, we need it

Reviews

Ff and fg agree on a joint policy document in the hope of forming a coalition government. But they will still need a 3rd party to join them. Who will it be?
    Neither FF or FG will talk to SF. The Greens and the SDs say they don`t want to be in govt. Unless Labour and a few independents support them the only option will be another election at some point in the next few weeks or months. The current caretaker govt. can`t continue indefinitely.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mickmickey1 View Post
    well if there's another election we won't be able to blame ff or fg for a change.
    Why not ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

won't be another Election I believe as FG ratings have gone up and Leo reregistering as a doctor on the frontline, even if its only 1-2 days a week, it has impressed everyone and he done so much better than Boris done with the lockdown and getting things done quicker

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seriousguy View Post
    won't be another Election I believe as FG ratings have gone up and Leo reregistering as a doctor on the frontline, even if its only 1-2 days a week, it has impressed everyone and he done so much better than Boris done with the lockdown and getting things done quicker
    Actually Leo isn`t on the frontline at all. What he is doing for one day a week is answering phone calls from people about their medical issues. It`s more of a PR gesture than anything.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (17-04-20), Wolverine (19-04-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Neither FF or FG will talk to SF. The Greens and the SDs say they don`t want to be in govt. Unless Labour and a few independents support them the only option will be another election at some point in the next few weeks or months. The current caretaker govt. can`t continue indefinitely.
    We need a government, not another election. Any elected individual or party that does not want to be in government should step down from politics.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast