Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: General Election

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    Sinn Fein should force another election and this time run enough candidates to be able to form a government on their own. Sure to be a threat to FF in negotiations, will they want a shared Taoiseach?
    If they forced another election they could definitely win enough seats to form a government themselves but I hope they dont. They're in a fantastic position now, they force another one they'll be accused of all sorts. Political opportunism, not having the best interests of the country at heart but only the desire to claim power all for themselves, wasting more money when they say public funds could be used more responsibly. Taking out the possibility of a grand coalition they are the king makers. Only they can fuck it up for themselves. I hope they have the restraint to box clever.

Reviews

For all the Sinn Féin voters here, please remember who started the law that now criminalizes punters.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    For all the Sinn Féin voters here, please remember who started the law that now criminalizes punters.
    Didnt vote for them but should get my pension at 65 now!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by burstn View Post
    Didnt vote for them but should get my pension at 65 now!!!
    SF voted to move the pension age in NI to 66

Blog Entries

Sf have only one shot at this , otherwise they end up like labour. They've being all mouth so let's see if they deliver now.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    SF voted to move the pension age in NI to 66
    So they got it reduced from 67? Good job Sinn fein.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sf have only one shot at this , otherwise they end up like labour. They've being all mouth so let's see if they deliver now.

Westside.
    They will have to borrow 35 billion to deliver, I can’t see them getting them types of loans .
    The last thing this country needs is more loans

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

jekyl69 (10-02-20), Meursault (10-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    Here we go again? Only one to want another election is SF. How long will they need to get organised? A missed opportunity.
    SF haven’t enough credible candidates to put in the field if another election were to be called, they are at peak capacity at the moment, there’s no guarantee that even if they could find another 40 potential candidates they’d increase their take of electoral votes, their vote could end up being diluted resulting in less seats than they have now.They got the benefit of a huge protest vote in this election, trying to force another runs the risk of being perceived as cynical. Now is their chance, forget a left leaning alliance, they’ll never get 18 independents to agree on anything, PBP have said they won’t work with the greens or labour, a FF/SF coalition is the most likely outcome despite all the noises they are making to the contrary

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    They will have to borrow 35 billion to deliver, I can’t see them getting them types of loans .
    The last thing this country needs is more loans
    It used to be so easy to raise funds, a midnight trip to the NIB usually did the trick

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg30 For This Useful Post:

burstn (10-02-20), Meursault (10-02-20), RickyBobby (10-02-20)

Reviews

Can anybody anywhere tell what good have the Shinners in power in the North done for ordinary folks?
    I suspect fuck all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (11-02-20)

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast