Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: General Election

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    They will have to borrow 35 billion to deliver, I can’t see them getting them types of loans .
    The last thing this country needs is more loans
    I can't either tbh. Sf have some great policies but come from a dream land. Costs money and only way is through taxes or loans. Unless they bring out their wealth tax which might help.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I can't either tbh. Sf have some great policies but come from a dream land. Costs money and only way is through taxes or loans. Unless they bring out their wealth tax which might help.

Westside.
    Ya wealth tax seems like a great idea but once you apply it , all the wealthy will do is move elsewhere, then who do you tax ? The same people that get hit the most

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Taxes are always a good idea, provided it is not you that is being taxed. Solution; tax someone else.

Reviews

If SF are part of the next government then we will all be paying higher taxes - probably means will not be able partake here as often.

Reviews

They can start with realistic taxes on multinationals like Apple etc, raising the rate their profits are taxed at by a percent or two will not scare them off, they are still getting a hell of a deal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg30 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (11-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    They could have their annual 12th of July march at the actual Battle of the Boyne for starters.
    How about a free ticket to England for anyone who wants one, I’m sure all those diehard unionist will relish the chance to be calked “Paddy” for the rest of their natural life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg30 View Post
    How about a free ticket to England for anyone who wants one, I’m sure all those diehard unionist will relish the chance to be calked “Paddy” for the rest of their natural life
    Well Arlene said she would leave the North if there ever was a united Ireland. That's a good start anyway !
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Well Arlene said she would leave the North if there ever was a united Ireland. That's a good start anyway !
    What a terrible loss that would be, I hope that shiny new bridge is ready for her to use when the day comes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg30 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-02-20), jekyl69 (11-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Brendan howlin set to step down as labour leader.
    Good riddance, that party needs a massive overhaul.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Looks like ff have done another u turn. Reports say that they now wont enter talks with sf. But they will enter talks with other parties. How will there be a government formed?
    FF, FG and the Greens could form a government between them. Whether that will happen is anyone`s guess at this point. We could soon be going back to the polls again if nothing can be sorted.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast