Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A long time coming

Default A long time coming

Been out of work for a long time, back working now, hefty pay check due and it's time to get right back in the game. A nice girl who does anal and receives rimming. I've been checking profiles and I'm spoiled for choice! To say I'm excited is an understatement
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

dave028 (11-01-20), robbie9 (11-01-20)

Reviews

You are definitely spoilt for choice on here, choose well and have a great time

Thanks buddy! Definitely a fine selection of women with fantastic arses!

I found that a lot say they do anal receiving, but that means they would do it only if you paid a lot extra because they hate it. Its like you wouldn't have sex with a man, but if you were offered a million euro for it you'd do it. As for rimming I don't know how many prepare for it before every client and how many like it or are just doing it because you like it so you need to ask. She might get that human centipede thought

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Sounds like good crack.

Said no sober American ever.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

This is giving me ideas; I must book an appointment too

There must be a keyboard warrior here. I just started and already have a negative reputation. Haven't even had a chance to write 1 review yet. I see there's going to be all sorts of people on here. I haven't been looking at this site since before my respiratory problems began. I need to get back to this to help keep fit and try not to smoke too much. Nice cigar Kenton.

Reviews

Been out of work for a long time, back working now, hefty pay check due and it's time to get right back in the game. A nice girl who does anal and receives rimming. I've been checking profiles and I'm spoiled for choice! To say I'm excited is an understatement
    Congratulations on the new job.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour.
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleached View Post
    I found that a lot say they do anal receiving, but that means they would do it only if you paid a lot extra because they hate it. Its like you wouldn't have sex with a man, but if you were offered a million euro for it you'd do it. As for rimming I don't know how many prepare for it before every client and how many like it or are just doing it because you like it so you need to ask. She might get that human centipede thought
    I’ll don’t agree on that- I do it -but just because I love it don’t mean I’ll do it for free

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bara-babeurre For This Useful Post:

dave028 (11-01-20), SteveB (11-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bara-babeurre View Post
    I’ll don’t agree on that- I do it -but just because I love it don’t mean I’ll do it for free
    "just because I love it don’t mean I’ll do it for free" quote of the day!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

dave028 (11-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by bara-babeurre View Post
    Why do girls like you charge extra? Ladies often write that everything is included in price in their profile in order to get past the competition and receive more customers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast