Thread: Hotel pick-up

Default Hotel pick-up

A little fantasy I'd like to tick off the to-do list. Ideally suited to a lady working from a hotel. Basically, I'm in the hotel bar, reading the paper, having a glass quietly in the corner. The lady comes in, business woman/secretary type look, obviously not dressed too provocatively, but looking hot. Asks if she could join me. We have a drink, she flirts and somehow gets me up to her room to fix the laptop or whatever, and we take it from there. Anyone had anything like this, or recommend a lady who might be up for it.

Plus picking guy who will pay in bar it’s illegal.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bara-babeurre For This Useful Post:

danny1man (08-01-20), Hagane00 (10-01-20), zaphod (08-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bara-babeurre View Post
    How about you pick me up in a hotel bar and act out the scenario and to keep it legal don't charge me lol

It's actually a nice idea but as said the lady would really need to know you well first and would probably need to be a dinner date style booking to make it worth it their while

Reviews

Have done this before but obviously with someone I’ve been to as a regular for some time.

It’s nice to change things up a bit. Meet for coffee or a lunch beforehand. Obviously all included in the time paid for.
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by bara-babeurre View Post
    Did it with a lovely lady in UK - but would be a regular - great fun in the lift on the way to the room.

I think any hotel with a coffee bar or bar don't even acknowledge who what where and when

Excellent scenario, especially if she passes you her underwear during said meeting before taking it upstairs =D can't bate an aul pulse racing buzz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BarryJohn19 For This Useful Post:

zaphod (11-01-20)