Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irish Chloe TS

Default Irish Chloe TS

Waiting for her to come back as I feel I missed my chance as I couldn’t make it for some reasons .. wondering has anyone inside info as in she told them hopefully 😭
    Last edited by Floki; 10-01-20 at 15:49.

When I visited her she mentioned that she's not full time, keep her in your favourites and dont hesitate when she pops up

That’s my only hope I suppose 😊

Was chatting to her on *****. She's only part time
    Last edited by Floki; 10-01-20 at 09:55. Reason: Competitive links not allowed

shes advertising now in Dublin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bobgalway For This Useful Post:

HappyHunter6 (10-01-20)

Reviews

I’ve seen her in the flesh on a night out - she got a lot of heads turning - amazing looking lady

Has anyone been with her , she doesn't allow reviews , but looks amazingly hot , any info appreciated , thinking of paying her a visit

Cant see on profile does she do OWO?

I have noticed she would be at the higher price end. Is she worth it? Others at this same rate in my experience haven't been. Any advice appreciated!

I’ve been with Chloe twice last year and both times were great!exactly like the pictures and has serious skill and personality to go along with it!she gives OWO and is amazing looking back up at you with them eyes as she does it!last time we both ended up equally happy at the end if ya get me and she’s honestly worth the punt!hope that helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast