Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: has Trump just ignited the ME

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Don't be so condescending I was asking you to clarify your comment.
    Apologies. Not my intention to be condecending.
    Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 08-01-20 at 02:09.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (08-01-20), Stephanie (08-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    google a few names from the list
    I'm sure there's quite a few with questionable backgrounds but every administration has them its not just Trump. Is he a clown? Absolutely. Is he akin to Hitler(not saying you said or implied that but sections of the media basically portray him as such) absolutely not. He's the product of a backlash.

Well he hardly drained the swamp, did he?
    Nope, and I don't think anyone but the most nieve took that as a literal statement but I think the attraction is he's zero savy which means he can't hide things. He's showing us all how the cogs of American power move purely by his lack of restraint. People enjoy the openness as unintended as it is.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (08-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Nope, and I don't think anyone but the most nieve took that as a literal statement but I think the attraction is he's zero savy which means he can't hide things. He's showing us all how the cogs of American power move purely by his lack of restraint. People enjoy the openness as unintended as it is.
    Well maybe they'll enjoy the war one man acting alone without Congress or Senate backing gets them into.

I don't understand an attraction to ignorance. I for one want my leaders to be rational and intelligent.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    I'm sure there's quite a few with questionable backgrounds but every administration has them its not just Trump. Is he a clown? Absolutely. Is he akin to Hitler(not saying you said or implied that but sections of the media basically portray him as such) absolutely not. He's the product of a backlash.
    He is a symptom, for sure. A man who shot himself in the bone spurs by running for president when all he wanted was a pay raise and a ratings bump for the apprentice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (08-01-20)

Well maybe they'll enjoy the war one man acting alone without Congress or Senate backing gets them into.

I don't understand an attraction to ignorance. I for one want my leaders to be rational and intelligent.
    We all want that but people en masse aren't rational and intelligent. Look at our own government. Does it make sense to legalise abortion under the guise "it's a woman's choice" but not legalise sex work. Both are a womans choice so both should be legal but they're not because people are people, illogical creatures.

Reviews

the timing of retaliation had signifigance apparently
    Iranians purposely buried their commander after revenge was taken.
    Last edited by joggon; 08-01-20 at 02:25.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    Don't forget about the Banana wars in central America during the late 20's early 30's, the highest decorated Marine of all time, Smedley Butler, later came out and said, to paraphrase, "I spent my military career as an enforcer for Wall street and big business. I'm no far lefty but they really have rivers of blood on their hands purely out of economic interests.

Reviews

I don't see Iran attacking anytime soon, they will sit back for the moment and let American tear itself apart, War is never the answer anyhow as its always the innocent sadly that suffer

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast