Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: has Trump just ignited the ME

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    It's now NATOME according to the orange one._.weres that remote._.SMACK SMACK SMACK and one for the craic SMACK._.
    You beat me to it >>>>

“What happens when Trump goes off prompter” :::

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...er-76396101725
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Indeed .

Facts change minds not emotion

In the case of informed intelligent calm minds that may be so .

Not with MAGA a*ses . Unfortunately.

: Unfortunately Facts don’t seem to bother them in the Least .
    Facts haven't mattered to the majority of American presidents over the last 100 years, The Banana wars, Vietnam, South America, both Gulf Wars, the so called war on terrorism, Libya. There wasn't half of the uproar when Obama massively increased drone strikes killing God knows how many civilians in the process. Trump is a clown, no denying it but he's no worse than a majority who came before him.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

joggon (11-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ww3 is Syria or as close as youll get to it.

Westside.
    Good point. Proxy central.

Go on Trump, you good thing.
    You blundering blunderbuss.

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

maxq (16-01-20), Stephanie (17-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    They really are disgusting hypocrites.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

joggon (17-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    The US needs to butt out of Iranian affairs just as much as Iran needs to butt out of Iraq ,

and as much as Iran needs to stop financing and arming Hezbollah , etc.

The whole region is destabilized by interference from ‘outsiders’ .

I don't agree with you.

The whole region is destabilised by Iran. Suleimani was chiefly responsible for this.

500,000 million Syrian lives lost from Suleimani backing Assad in keeping supply routes open to fund and arm Assad.
    The Israeli civilians targeted through his funding of Hezbollah, and another terrorist group Hamas.
    Hezbollah were shooting protestors in Bagdad just a week before his killing, These civilians were protesting at Iran's attempted colonisation of the area.

Murder worked in Syria, Suleimani again used murder in Iraq to achieve his and Iranian leaders aims.

Saudi Arabia responded with economic sanctions to Iran’s disastrous behaviour in the region.
    Iran conducted missile attacks on Saudi Oil fields and biggest oil refinery in an attempt to open talks. It worked and a compromised was achieved.
    So Suleimani achieved a success with his attacks and turned his attentions to the American Embassy in Bagdad not to mention numerous Americans based in Iraq. Again in an attempt to bully the Americans into allowing Suleimani to open supply chains to carry on what is pretty much the genocide of nations in that region.
    And by the way the American's are there at the invitation of the Iraqi government.

Yemem terrorist groups Al-Qaeda, ISIS is funded by Iran.

Iran is the world biggest state sponsor of terrorism.

Iran seized a British civilian tanker. They wouldn't release it until their tanker in Gibraltar.
    Their tanker was seized for violation of EU sanctions in EU terrority for sending supplies to Assad so they could continue killing Syrians.

Trump appears to have achieved callng Iran's bluff. The American's had no choice in my opinion but to slap this murdering state sponsored bully down.
    So it's not the American's or outsiders distabilising the area, it's Tehran.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I don't agree with you.

The whole region is destabilised by Iran. Suleimani was chiefly responsible for this.

500,000 million Syrian lives lost from Suleimani backing Assad in keeping supply routes open to fund and arm Assad.
    The Israeli civilians targeted through his funding of Hezbollah, and another terrorist group Hamas.
    Hezbollah were shooting protestors in Bagdad just a week before his killing, These civilians were protesting at Iran's attempted colonisation of the area.

Murder worked in Syria, Suleimani again used murder in Iraq to achieve his and Iranian leaders aims.

Saudi Arabia responded with economic sanctions to Iran’s disastrous behaviour in the region.
    Iran conducted missile attacks on Saudi Oil fields and biggest oil refinery in an attempt to open talks. It worked and a compromised was achieved.
    So Suleimani achieved a success with his attacks and turned his attentions to the American Embassy in Bagdad not to mention numerous Americans based in Iraq. Again in an attempt to bully the Americans into allowing Suleimani to open supply chains to carry on what is pretty much the genocide of nations in that region.
    And by the way the American's are there at the invitation of the Iraqi government.

Iran seized a British civilian tanker. They wouldn't release it until their tanker in Gibraltar.
    Their tanker was seized for violation of EU sanctions in EU terrority for sending supplies to Assad so they could continue killing Syrians.

Trump appears to have achieved callng Iran's bluff. The American's had no choice in my opinion but to slap this murdering state sponsored bully down.
    : Without discounting what you say -

Tit for Tat , Tit for Tat , tit for tat , tit for tat , draw in some other powers , tit for tat ,

Triangulate the conflict , tit for tat , tit for tat , commit some atrocities , tit for tat ,

annex some sovereign land ( settlements ) , tit for tat , tit for tat , 1949 , tit for tat ,

Idiotic Imperial Powers drawing up arbitrary ‘Borders’ in deeply Tribal Lands , tit for tat ,

Ottoman Empire , tit for tat , WWI , tit for tat , .....how far would you like to go Back

to justify current madness ?

US butt out , Iran butt out ( of course They won’t , and if They won’t nor will We ! ) ,

..and so it goes : tit for tat . How amusing ! At the cost of civilian lives , cultures and

peoples destroyed , irreplaceable historical sites pulverized , whole generations of

young ones growing up without prospects , but with plenty of hate in their heart ..

...and so it goes .. tit for tat , tit for tat ... for how much longer !!!??

I don't agree with you.

Extrajudicial killing of / assassination of Suleimani ... how is that different from Khashoggi killing !?

Legally .

: one was a Bad Guy Needed killing in your opinion .

: the other was a Bad Guy Needed killing in opinion of Saud .

Is This what our political and diplomatic world has come to !?

One was horrifically wrong !

The other just as Illegal by International Law .

Reviews

No

500,000 million Syrian lives lost from Suleimani backing Assad
    No

Ah now come on, really LOL

No

No chance

You need to stop believing the MSM, dig a little deeper

https://tareqhaddad.com/2019/12/14/l...-hand-account/

You're being lied to Tony, its time to wake up
    Last edited by maxq; 17-01-20 at 10:13.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast