Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: has Trump just ignited the ME

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    this CUNT (FLOKI SAID IT IS OK TO USE THIS WORD )
    You credit him with a lot more intelligence than I do then...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    You should immediately never pay tax again anywhere and you should obviously donate all your remaining salary to charity.
    Preferably third world.
    You can thank me for my suggestions with red bars and negrep.
    Only the likes of Apple can do that here. I'm just a garlic vendor who'd be facing 6 years.

Got to love this left wing progressive country.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

dave028 (05-01-20)

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Ain Al-Assad airbase that house US troops in Iraq is under rockets atttack. Fars news agency close to IRGC healine syas “hard revenge took place” iran state tv also confirn the attack.

Last edited by joggon; 07-01-20 at 23:33.

He's definitely done something incredibly stupid. Iran is a complete different animal to Iraq and Afghanistan. While no match for American Military power they do have some very modern hardware that they've acquired from Russia. I can imagine they'll be getting the S-500 missile defence system. Add this to their sheer will to fight America. If it does turn into all out war it will be their toughest fight since Vietnam with the potential for very high casualties.

Reviews

UPDATE: Simultaneous attack by local militias and Iran have completely obliterated the Iraqi air base Trump announced must be paid for before he pulls out.

additional reports of 20 american
    troops killed (unverified at 00:13am )

Last edited by joggon; 08-01-20 at 00:14.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    He's definitely done something incredibly stupid. Iran is a complete different animal to Iraq and Afghanistan. While no match for American Military power they do have some very modern hardware that they've acquired from Russia. I can imagine they'll be getting the S-500 missile defence system. Add this to their sheer will to fight America. If it does turn into all out war it will be their toughest fight since Vietnam with the potential for very high casualties.
    All astute commentary disagrees with you. Iran and it's leadership is destitute from imposed sanctions and is in jeopardy. That doesn't make it less dangerous but it is unlikely to engage in all out conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    All astute commentary disagrees with you. Iran and it's leadership is destitute from imposed sanctions and is in jeopardy. That doesn't make it less dangerous but it is unlikely to engage in all out conflict.
    Ah I'm not saying they're any sort of a match but they're far stronger than the Iraqi army was and The Taliban in Afghanistan. They recently carried out Naval exercises with Russia and China. It wouldn't surprise me if they're arming them with top notch equipment on the sly just like they did in Vietnam.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (08-01-20), joggon (08-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Ah I'm not saying they're any sort of a match but they're far stronger than the Iraqi army was and The Taliban in Afghanistan. They recently carried out Naval exercises with Russia and China. It wouldn't surprise me if they're arming them with top notch equipment on the sly just like they did in Vietnam.
    Yes, maybe, but the ball is firmly back in their court. I'm no supporter of the Trump administration but think they got this one right.

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Yes, maybe, but the ball is firmly back in their court. I'm no supporter of the Trump administration but think they got this one right.
    Funny enough I'd be the opposite, I'm no supporter of him but I don't think he's this neo fascist monster people try to make him out to be, he's a clown but I think he's really fucked this up.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast