Thread: Mobile Phone

Default Mobile Phone

Hi. This is a funny question, but do you need to have a mobile phone to book and complete an appointment?

I previously been a regular user of the site and had an ok reputation for being a decent guy with ladies I visited. I understand security issues etc. Just wondering would it be possible to make a booking if i have no phone. can imagine some difficulty with outside apartment, key code, communication on route etc.

Anyone got a solution?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah View Post
    Hi. This is a funny question, but do you need to have a mobile phone to book and complete an appointment?

I previously been a regular user of the site and had an ok reputation for being a decent guy with ladies I visited. I understand security issues etc. Just wondering would it be possible to make a booking if i have no phone. can imagine some difficulty with outside apartment, key code, communication on route etc.

Anyone got a solution?
    I have a solution.
    Get a mobile phone! Can't see how you will be able to work without one. There may be work-arounds but I can't think why you wouldn't have a mobile phone.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

bara-babeurre (31-12-19), Toolbox (30-12-19)

thanks for the replies. i guessed that would be the case.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlahBlahBlah For This Useful Post:

Get a play phone �� kisses Katie
    Kisses Katie

I had a mobile phone then.

have not had one for a while, and did not really want to get one again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlahBlahBlah For This Useful Post:

thanks Katie. Its not a discretion issue, as I am single and a very open person in general. its more the mobile phone aspect of it. thanks for the replies you lovely people!

I take the majority of bookings through email, so technically a phone isn't needed in my case. But you will still need to be screened, with alternatives to a phone number.