Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ronaldo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default Ronaldo

    He's finally gone . Many times the question was put to him , many times both he and Sir Alex have lied when the whole football world knew he would go . As a United fan i'm finally glad that it has come to an end at last . He's been a fantastic player for United for the past 6 seasons . Who will take his place , it's gonna be a very interesting summer of transfers ahead and i cant wait to see who we get to replace him
    I have no signature at the moment

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    with tim"nicegirlsarenice"but dim's mam
    Posts
    219

    Default

    ribery maybe or ledesme


    27

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    youri gourcuff of bordeaux or benzema - lyon i imagine.

    No problem for man u - they just throw money at any problem.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    with tim"nicegirlsarenice"but dim's mam
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    youri gourcuff of bordeaux or benzema - lyon i imagine.

    No problem for man u - they just throw money at any problem.

    benzema............thats what i meant
    i dont know where ledesme came from



    27

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Benzema has been on fergies wish list for the last 2 yrs , he'll be got for sure . Going out on a limb here , but United will not win the premier league next season , we have to replace quite a few players , giggs , anderson , scholes , who are not up to the job anymore , tevez will go too , we need a goalkeeper soon and possibly Sir Alex himself . Maybe arsenal might just take next seasons title alec !
    I have no signature at the moment

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Benzema has been on fergies wish list for the last 2 yrs , he'll be got for sure . Going out on a limb here , but United will not win the premier league next season , we have to replace quite a few players , giggs , anderson , scholes , who are not up to the job anymore , tevez will go too , we need a goalkeeper soon and possibly Sir Alex himself . Maybe arsenal might just take next seasons title alec !
    no team ever did 4 in row in england and fergies wants to go 19-18 v the pool- he wants it now more than ever-

    between the pool and manu next year i think - arse and chelsea are a season behind both i think.

    theres a guy Dzeko - Bosnian - played for wolfsburg last year very very good and another bosnian Ibisevic - Hoffenheim - I will be amazed if they dont end up at a bigger club - perhaps in England next season.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Benzma or sergio aguero, 80million could by you some decent players,

    Fuck it get Messi
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    405
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Kieran Gibbs is the man to replace the legend

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    or even Ibrahimovic, since madrid signed kaka I cant think of anyone else good enough to coem to Man U
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    or even Ibrahimovic, since madrid signed kaka I cant think of anyone else good enough to coem to Man U
    so you haven't seen Messi play at all over the last 3 seasons?

    dom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •