Thread: Review duration

Reviews

Default Review duration

Can anyone please tell me why they have changed the review system when it comes to the duration of time spent with a lady.
    As before you had the option of 1hr 30mins or 2hrs and 30mins and so on. But now you only have the option of 1hr,2hrs, 3hrs and so on it has been like this a while i think but why change it. As now you have to correct the duration in the review if you for example only spend 1hr and 30mins. I'm just wondering why the change was made?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

casman (10-11-19), homealone1 (10-11-19), Mr Sweet Guy (11-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Can anyone please tell me why they have changed the review system when it comes to the duration of time spent with a lady.
    As before you had the option of 1hr 30mins or 2hrs and 30mins and so on. But now you only have the option of 1hr,2hrs, 3hrs and so on it has been like this a while i think but why change it. As now you have to correct the duration in the review if you for example only spend 1hr and 30mins. I'm just wondering why the change was made?
    I don't know why either CG, had the same issue a few weeks back also, they should leave things as the were.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (10-11-19)

Reviews

Can't see a good reason why it was changed, but does it really matter? Over one hour rounded up or down to whole hours?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (11-11-19)

Reviews

I think you’re meant to put in what time you paid for, not how long you actually stayed. You may be special and just have got abit of bonus time because the lady wanted you to become her full time client and get all your money. If you put in how long you actually stayed, other clients would probably expect the same