Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Lunney

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    apparently wet himself and then died!
    tough lads these gangsters

https://www.anglocelt.ie/news/roundu...d-on-his-home/
    As you say, not too brave when on the receiving end.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (08-11-19), joggon (08-11-19), Ryankelvin (08-11-19)

Depending on how much info the UK police find in his house, it may be enough to implicate a good number of criminals.
    If they got nothing, there is a danger that loads of stuff will be attributed to him to clear crimes "off the books".
    Pity he didn't live to be interrogated.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonybgood For This Useful Post:

joggon (09-11-19), SteveB (09-11-19)

Quinns want it back....he may say he doesn't but its all just deflection at present in the light of whats going on and he built it all himself so of course he wants it all back
    There are lots of businesses such as big supermarkets paying protection money yet to loyalists in Armagh, Antrim and other areas

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brains2burn For This Useful Post:

Reviews

It's an absolute disgrace in this day and age that that can happen to Kevin lunney
    We are a country of 4.5 million people and law and order is gone drug dealing in every town and village in the country murders in dub Louth and along the border not a fuckin thing been done about it drink 2 pints and your fucked of the road for 2 years sneak off to visit a ladies here and you could end up a sex offender threatin a gurrier messing with you property and you could be charged with assault
    But Rob a bank shoot some 1 or start dealing drugs and off you go
    Its frightening
    Last edited by nibb; 08-11-19 at 20:18.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (08-11-19), SteveB (09-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    As you say, not too brave when on the receiving end.
    If he is responsible, it’s amazing that, the injuries he sanctioned against Kevin Lunney without any thought as to whether he would die during his ordeal , and then to see how easily he died I would hope and think there should be information lying around to solve this and maybe other crimes. Not a big loss to society in general , Karma

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

COLIN23 (09-11-19), SteveB (09-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    It's an absolute disgrace in this day and age that that can happen to Kevin lunney
    We are a country of 4.5 million people and law and order is gone drug dealing in every town and village in the country murders in dub Louth and along the border not a fuckin thing been done about it drink 2 pints and your fucked of the road for 2 years sneak off to visit a ladies here and you could end up a sex offender threatin a gurrier messing with you property and you could be charged with assault
    But Rob a bank shoot some 1 or start dealing drugs and off you go
    Its frightening
    All very true, all the crimes you refer to are looked at in a similar vein. We could be in as much trouble for visiting a lady as for armed robbery. The scales of justice are not balanced properly in this country, unfortunately that's the way it will be. So Dublin Jimmy is dead, the man responsible for bringing so much misery and heartache into people's lives has departed, hopefully the jigsaw pieces fall into place now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulstevens For This Useful Post:

Quinns got so much support in the Cavan and Fermanagh counties, to most them Sean Quinn is The Messiah, a very tightknit community and its not too difficult to hire thugs when you got heaps of cash, oh who could the Paymaster be
    Last edited by brains2burn; 09-11-19 at 13:32.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He had plenty of chances after previous prison sentences to change his ways. Sorry, but won't shed a tear for this man. Plenty of people lost cars tractors etc and then all the illegal waste dumping which others had to pay for its removal Many had their lives destroyed by this individual.

Reviews

Hope they broke all his ribs attempting cpr.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    Some clown jumping off a balcony is why my nephew died?

You've no idea how retarded you sound.

You're a fucking disgrace and if you had a spine you'd feel shame, you cunt.

No need for language like that First off all hard cases make bad law
    We can't impose our views on anyone I no of plenty of people killed in accidents and no drink involved my mate was killed
    I made a point and I stand by it
    As well it's people who think we are criminals to visit ladies here because they are trafficked but any1 I met here were making €100 per half hour and happy to do it maybe we are the financial victims here life must go on and let each do as they can to keep themselves happy
    Last edited by nibb; 09-11-19 at 21:28.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast