Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idiot filmed launching a ROCKET from between his bum cheeks

Reviews

Default Idiot filmed launching a ROCKET from between his bum cheeks

Idiot filmed launching a ROCKET from between his bum cheeks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102792...en-bum-cheeks/

A BONFIRE idiot who was filmed having a rocket launched from his backside was rapped by safety experts last night.
    The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents said: “It doesn’t take a bright spark to know not to toy with fireworks.”

Up for the crack... the man has the explosive positioned in place by a friend5

Ram in candle... the man appears tense has he waits for the explosion to go offA video, posted on Twitter, shows the explosive being inserted by its stick between the man’s cheeks — while a small child watches on.
    A pal is then seen lighting the fuse with the man leaning over as the sparks singe his top. The friend then shouts: “It’s burned up your back, your T-shirt’s wrecked.”

But as the fuse reaches the charge and the rocket starts to go off, the man runs, pulls it out and it falls to the floor as it launches.
    The firework then explodes in a flash of bright colours before the 25-second clip, watched by more than 160,000 people, ends.
    A spokesman for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents yesterday condemned the stunt.
    'IRRESPONSIBLE'

He told The Sun: “It doesn’t take a bright spark to know that fireworks are not to be toyed with.

“Historically, around 1,000 people visit A&E for treatment of a firework-related injury in the four weeks around Bonfire Night.
    “We recommend families enjoy fireworks at an organised display and follow the Firework Code, which can be found on our website.”
    The video appears to have been filmed in a back garden. The child is seen being ushered inside before the rocket is lit.
    There is a tattoo on the bare-bottomed man’s arm, but other than his Scottish accent his identity is unknown

It was posted on Twitter by a Swedish-named user who appears unconnected to the stunt.

One viewer said: “He might have had one already, but he deserves another rocket up his backside for doing something so stupid.”
    A government committee says the “irresponsible” use of fireworks should be considered as socially unacceptable as drink-driving.

I've shot my pants... sparks fly as the rocket prepares to blast off from the idiot's backside5

Fawking agony... the man's t-shirt appears to catch fire5

Ring of fire... it is not yet known whether the man suffered any serious injuries as a result of the stupid stunt
    Last edited by joggon; 05-11-19 at 00:51.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

gameboy (05-11-19)

Great stuff, nothing like watching idiots hurt themselves

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

gameboy (05-11-19)

Reviews

Likely what happened was that the other people knew what was going to happen, but they said it would be safe to the victim of the stunt fail

I suppose you could say he was an idiot for believing them

Quote Originally Posted by mighty899 View Post
    Likely what happened was that the other people knew what was going to happen, but they said it would be safe to the victim of the stunt fail

I suppose you could say he was an idiot for believing them
    Don't know how anyone could believe this could end any other way then it did!

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    I'll come clean here.
    I always wished I had enough money to hire a troop of goons to kidnap that guy from Jackass so I could take him to a black site in Cuba and blowtorch his balls.
    Which goon?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    Peter Sellers, of course
    Ah Dr. Strangelove himself.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (05-11-19)

Darwin Award candidate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to irl69 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by irl69 View Post
    Darwin Award candidate
    Haha forgot about those

Reviews

I’ve seen a similar thing on jackass where the tip was put in the anus and it was a smaller, quick burning fuse so the person didn’t get hurt and it was a successful launch. Maybe they got the idea from there. Thing is that on these TV shows they take precautions against serious injury and do research beforehand. For example, on Mythbusters they always tried their stunts on a crash test dummy first to make sure they don’t end up with these injuries

They clearly ignored the huge warning plastered on the screen before each episode and films! I've genuinely no sympathy for these lads unless they're about 15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast