Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First Time

Quote Originally Posted by homealone1 View Post
    But you posted that you met a lady like that you idiot, the sooner the mods ban your account the better and your other replacement accounts also. One question do you hate yourself as much as you seem to hate the good ladies here?
    kevin, have you brain fade? that the first mature woman that i met that was like that and it hurt, i didnt repeat it so I dont know why it getting to you, you need spend less time home alone and get out more kevin
    Last edited by unsunghero; 16-11-19 at 12:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pblinder View Post
    Vulgar, disrespectful and disgusting language to use. Enjoy your raping fest.
    🐖 language.
    Found the MRA
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Pm name please ��
    Ah here now, I know we've had our differences but it's an objective fact you're body is fantastic and you've got that kinda ass that makes rappers cry. Please dont diet,

I mean unless you really want to because whom i to tell you otherwise but I mean...you're kinda very hot. so...
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234