Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to stay safe

Default How to stay safe

Hello, in light of recent events what advice could be given to stay reasonably safe from the Garda.
    Verified pics, allows and has reviews etc?
    Anyone been questioned leaving a place? What to even say if questioned leaving or hanging around?

Cheers
    Dead...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishbloke View Post
    Hello, in light of recent events what advice could be given to stay reasonably safe from the Garda.
    Verified pics, allows and has reviews etc?
    Anyone been questioned leaving a place? What to even say if questioned leaving or hanging around?

Cheers
    This has been discussed before and the general consensus is to say as little as possible,a lot of people say don’t answer ETC but believe me when your stopped it is frightening ,My advice before approaching the apartment/Hotel have a good look around if you see anything untoward don’t risk it.
    Don’t have anything incriminating on your phone, have Id so you can prove who you are otherwise I believe they can insist on you proving it .
    Be polite and do not get tricked into saying anything that could incriminate you, admit to nothing even though they may say its not you they are after , its better to say nothing and be considered a fool than open your mouth and prove it.
    Happy punting.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (27-09-19), funboy71 (27-09-19), homealone1 (27-09-19), SteveB (27-09-19)

I see, I imagine it would be hard to say nothing at all as that would almost make you instantly look guilty. I've obviously not been approached before but imagine it would cause a bit of panic so would need to have nearly rehearsed what to say and do in that situation. I suppose it's more what to do when leaving if approached as it's easy to lie your way out of something if you haven't actually done anything yet .

Stay at home and watch TV

Nah, I'll continue to do what I do, just wanna be prepared is all

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishbloke For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (27-09-19), SteveB (27-09-19)

Reviews

I see, I imagine it would be hard to say nothing at all as that would almost make you instantly look guilty. I've obviously not been approached before but imagine it would cause a bit of panic so would need to have nearly rehearsed what to say and do in that situation. I suppose it's more what to do when leaving if approached as it's easy to lie your way out of something if you haven't actually done anything yet .
    Sorry Garda as I'm in a realtionship and my friends don't know I'm a closet transvstie and they would not understand me and my boyfriend I'm saying nothing , I would hate to compromise him as he's also a priest , got to go now and milk the cows.

Reviews

I’m an eccentric billionaire looking to expand my property portfolio.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    I’m an eccentric billionaire looking to expand my property portfolio.
    I'm a slum landlord��

Reviews

I see, I imagine it would be hard to say nothing at all as that would almost make you instantly look guilty.
    Look guilty to who ?

Its just a random Guard, who cares what he thinks, he's not the judge the jury or the DPP, tell him nothing, beyond giving him your name help him in NO way, total silence is the only way to go

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maxq For This Useful Post:

DavesNotHere (27-09-19), Emily2308 (27-09-19), SteveB (27-09-19), Wolverine (27-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    This has been discussed before and the general consensus is to say as little as possible,a lot of people say don’t answer ETC but believe me when your stopped it is frightening ,My advice before approaching the apartment/Hotel have a good look around if you see anything untoward don’t risk it.
    Don’t have anything incriminating on your phone, have Id so you can prove who you are otherwise I believe they can insist on you proving it .
    Be polite and do not get tricked into saying anything that could incriminate you, admit to nothing even though they may say its not you they are after , its better to say nothing and be considered a fool than open your mouth and prove it.
    Happy punting.
    Its quite possible that its not you that they are after, they might just have a report of suspicious activity in the area, but if you admit to breaking a law they have to investigate.
    Consider if you are stopped in a traffic stop, they are looking for a red car that was reported driving carelessly, you are driving a green car but you tell them that you have 3 dead bodies in the back, you have just given them a new crime to investigate.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast