Thread: Erotic Massage

Reviews

Default Erotic Massage

Hi guys,

I used to get erotic massages when I lived in Australia. Like one a week for a few years. And thinking back I had some mind blowing experiences. I've had a few where I felt I was close to passing out it sensation was that intense. Sex is good, but I have never had the same feeling with penetration. But slow, gentle erotic touching is out of this world if done right.

Anyway I want to experience that again. Any recommendations of women who provide massages that will blow my mind ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

3. Default

Angel Massage. Unreal!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mynameisjonas For This Useful Post:

paul_m (25-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Hi guys,

I used to get erotic massages when I lived in Australia. Like one a week for a few years. And thinking back I had some mind blowing experiences. I've had a few where I felt I was close to passing out it sensation was that intense. Sex is good, but I have never had the same feeling with penetration. But slow, gentle erotic touching is out of this world if done right.

Anyway I want to experience that again. Any recommendations of women who provide massages that will blow my mind ?
    I had the pleasure of meeting Sheena Tantra today, review to follow. Michelle Fox and relief massages in Dublin 18 are also incredible
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

paul_m (26-09-19)