Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Climate change and Greta Thunberg.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Canticite View Post
    I love Greta in all her interviews. Poor child looks and sound so exhausted in some interviews and speeches, though that could simple be from working so hard on perfecting these speeches in English. She speaks of climate change and global warming in a language that is accessible to ordinary folks like us.
    Who is the US you are talking about? Many tens of thousands of people have woken up to this ACC nonsense and it might be time you re-educate yourself in what ever kind of language you like to the the real truth and stop believing Greta's fairy tales.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I'd say he lives quite well on his $1.2 million
    The UN have bought hundreds of scientists off and rewarded them handsomely for putting false figures into dodgy equations and clapping each other on the back with bogus peer reviews.
    Many real scientists meanwhile have been ridaculed and some have even been forced out of employment simply for producing reports that contradict the pre-ordained position. I wonder how those "mother fuckers" can
    live with themselves.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    The UN have bought hundreds of scientists off and rewarded them handsomely for putting false figures into dodgy equations and clapping each other on the back with bogus peer reviews.
    Many real scientists meanwhile have been ridaculed and some have even been forced out of employment simply for producing reports that contradict the pre-ordained position. I wonder how those "mother fuckers" can
    live with themselves.
    I've produced evidence to back my claims, please do the same. Or do you expect me to believe that there is an enormous global conspiracy afoot that the entire scientific community is not just playing along with but also falsifying results for?

Reviews

You are not alone, there's a whole raft of political planners and economic heads that, not alone are they ignoring the messinger but are ignorant of the message.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast