Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: British Parliament suspension is unlawful.

Reviews

Default British Parliament suspension is unlawful.

The English Supreme Court has ruled Boris Johnson’s decision to suspend Parliament for five weeks was unlawful. Oops! BREXIT has now got even more complex!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (25-09-19), ORDINARYJOE (24-09-19), Ryankelvin (24-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The English Supreme Court has ruled Boris Johnson’s decision to suspend Parliament for five weeks was unlawful. Oops! BREXIT has now got even more complex!!
    The farce continues, Bojo coming under a lot of pressure this morning Very uncertain times for businesses on border

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-09-19), SteveB (24-09-19)

Reviews

The direction and tone of the debate is taking a more and more concerning tone now from both sides . Boris is into "Trust the people" Him fighting the good fight for the common folk against Parliament/establishment . The comments on the Judiciary the comments on the dishonoring of the 17.4 million who voted to leave and setting more sparks to a fire /violence ready to ignite

On the other side we Have the leader of The liberals going to the other extreme by saying she would revoke article 50 if he became PM . Her becoming PM is like zero chance just now but those comments are yet more fuel to fire of that 17.4 million.
    Corbyn = TWAT X Double Twat

This could easily get into civil unrest unless they all draw back , never mind extended blubber mouth Farage adding his toxic take .

The issue will be for them whatever the outcome/deal how to bring this into sensible reasonable territory in the future .
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 25-09-19 at 08:01.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-09-19), Ryankelvin (25-09-19), SteveB (25-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    The direction and tone of the debate is taking a more and more concerning tone now from both sides . Boris is into "Trust the people" Him fighting the good fight for the common folk against Parliament/establishment . The comments on the Judiciary the comments on the dishonoring of the 17.4 million who voted to leave and setting more sparks to a fire /violence ready to ignite

On the other side we Have the leader of The liberals going to the other extreme by saying she would revoke article 50 if he became PM . Her becoming PM is like zero chance just now but those comments are yet more fuel to fire of that 17.4 million.
    Corbyn = TWAT X Double Twat

This could easily get into civil unrest unless they all draw back , never mind extended blubber mouth Farage adding his toxic take .

The issue will be for them whatever the outcome/deal how to bring this into sensible reasonable territory in the future .
    I can see this leading to civil unrest. BoJo seems to be trying to frame this as him versus the evil establishment. Another Trump in the making.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-09-19), beautyaddict (25-09-19), Ryankelvin (25-09-19)

Brexit is going to and will happen.
    The issue is what deal will be taken.

From the best option in the UK side of view, I actually do think a No Deal is the best deal.

The EU consist of 15% of the world trade, while if the UK leave on a No Deal, then they are open to do a possible free trade with the rest of the 85% of the world, meaning the UK's economic will grown, possibly faster than the EU countries.
    They will still be able to agree to a new deal with EU also, which is still great.

Any other deal than a No Deal will put so many boundaries on what the UK can do, and it is known that the rest of the EU will try to punish the UK for leaving.

Jeremy Corbyn is one useless prick with no clue about anything at all and would more likely fuck up the country far worse than we could imagine.
    I am surprised that cunt can even tie his own shoe laces.
    Last edited by Floki; 25-09-19 at 11:09.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (25-09-19), Punter08 (25-09-19), Ryankelvin (25-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post

From the best option in the UK side of view, I actually do think a No Deal is the best deal.

The EU consist of 15% of the world trade, while if the UK leave on a No Deal, then they are open to do a possible free trade with the rest of the 85% of the world, meaning the UK's economic will grown, possibly faster than the EU countries.
    They will still be able to agree to a new deal with EU also, which is still great.

Any other deal than a No Deal will put so many boundaries on what the UK can do, and it is known that the rest of the EU will try to punish the UK for leaving.

Jeremy Corbyn is one useless prick with no clue about anything at all and would more likely fuck up the country far worse than we could imagine.
    Floki this is the use of Stats to mislead . The value of a market is relevant to profit . The value of a market is highly dependent on access, disposable income distribution and competition .

In simple terms do you wish to export to South America or the EU ? Which has less cost to physically export to ? Which had the higher disposable income which if you have to take legal action is more accessible/developed legal system . Let me make it a bit simpler

If you ask me do I want the Mexican Market . Population 129.2 million or the German Market population 83.50million . Distance to Mexico 5451 miles from London Germany 550.2 miles

Go figure . And thats before 100 other barriers .

The EU is the closest ie cheapest to export to markt to the UK .
    The EU is one of the richest per capita trading block in the world with the strongest alignment of standards/ regulations and commercial laws .

If the EU is such a waste why are so many countries trying to get deals with it ?
    Why has the UK got so few ?
    Why did Norway politely refuse to allow the UK to join its trading block ?

Do you honestly think Trump is going to give you a great deal ???
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 25-09-19 at 16:22.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-09-19), Cassandra (25-09-19), Harrybigtoe (25-09-19), Ryankelvin (25-09-19), SteveB (25-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Floki this is the use of Stats to mislead . The value of a market is relevant to profit . The value of a market is highly dependent on access, disposable income distribution and competition .

In simple terms do you wish to export to South America or the EU ? Which has less cost to physically export to ? Which had the higher disposable income which if you have to take legal action is more accessible/developed legal system . Let me make it a bit simpler

If you ask me do I want the Mexican Market . Population 129.2 million or the German Market population 83.50million . Distance to Mexico 5451 miles from London Germany 550.2 miles

Go figure . And thats before 100 other barriers .

The EU is the closest ie cheapest to export to markt to the UK .
    The EU is one of the richest per capita trading block in the world with the strongest alignment of standards/ regulations and commercial laws .

If the EU is such a waste why are so many countries trying to get deals with it ?
    Why has the UK got so few ?
    Why did Norway politely refuse to allow the UK to join its trading block ?

Do you honestly think Trump is going to give you a great deal ???
    I actually do think that Trump would do a good deal with the UK.
    There have been talks of deal between the UK and other countries, who are waiting for the Brexit to take place.
    The UK are one of the highest contributors in the EU market, paying more out than receiving back.

Once after they have left the EU, then the UK can do Free Trade deals, meaning there is no tariffs or the tarifs will be much, much lower than they pay now.
    This will save the country millions, even billions.

There is no need for a border with the UK and Ireland of there is a No Deal, this has been talked about and would work.

Also not being in the EU, this means they will save more money, and as I started, the economic will shoot up much faster, growing richer and will create even more jobs.
    The EU don't want the UK to leave because the EU may collapse, or at least they will not receive as much as they want.

The EU was in some way a good idea, but has failed due to greed.
    It was because of WWI and II, the EU was created to stop future wars in Europe.

All the EU is about is how much money they can make, but countries are in and our of dept all the time.
    Spain, Ireland, Cyprus, Portugal and Greece all had to be bailed out, with the thanks to the UK and German being the 2 highest to pay in.

After the UK leave, this will never have to be the case again, if they do bail a country out, then I am sure it will be of good gesture and that money would have to be paid back.

There are so many positive things that happen once the UK leave the EU, best with a No Deal leave.

People are scared of this change, but I do see so many positive outcomes from it.
    The EU has failed it own countries, this is fact as we are living it now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post

So you appear to be like a lot of other English voters and don't give 1 Fuck about what a no deal Brexit would mean for us living over here, especially those like myself living on the border.
    The smugglers will have a field day though.

In reply to your last post how the fuck would there not be a border here with a no deal Brexit?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 25-09-19 at 17:37.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (26-09-19), Harrybigtoe (27-09-19), Ryankelvin (25-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    So you appear to be like a lot of other English voters and don't give 1 Fuck about what a no deal Brexit would mean for us living over here, especially those like myself living on the border.
    The smugglers will have a field day though.

In reply to your last post how the fuck would there not be a border here with a no deal Brexit?
    My bad on the border, as they said they would more likely be a Hard Border.
    I do however believe that this move will only temporarily, until a new deal has been finalised once Brexit has passed through.
    Once a new trade has been negotiated with the UK and the EU, then the hard border sould lift.

As for caring for other nations, it seems to be the same attitude on both sides.
    Last edited by Floki; 25-09-19 at 18:33.

Blog Entries

I actually have no words.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-09-19), beautyaddict (26-09-19)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast