Thread: Face Sitting, GFE, for regular early morning hours meeting in Dublin

1. Post Face Sitting, GFE, for regular early morning hours meeting in Dublin

As per title, if you reside / tour, through Dublin and can meet me at early hours, please send me pm . I'm looking for early bird... (as per my previous post, which disappeared without a trace, strange things...) With hopefully we could become... regular, friends... I

I'm tired of being let down at early hours by angels who are not as early bird's as they say they are. 😂

If you enjoy being gently treated, GFE , FK, Massage ( I give excellent massage ) by true Gentleman - female, beautiful, body worshipper, at early hours , and you are located in Dublin, please send me a message, so we could arrange our first, of many pleasent mornings... if you wish of course.

Good Morning to you Angels xxx.
    XXX with love...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoGreenRiver35 For This Useful Post:

Paul66679 (22-09-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoGreenRiver35 View Post
    As per title, if you reside / tour, through Dublin and can meet me at early hours, please send me pm . I'm looking for early bird... (as per my previous post, which disappeared without a trace, strange things...) With hopefully we could become... regular, friends... I

I'm tired of being let down at early hours by angels who are not as early bird's as they say they are. ��

If you enjoy being gently treated, GFE , FK, Massage ( I give excellent massage ) by true Gentleman - female, beautiful, body worshipper, at early hours , and you are located in Dublin, please send me a message, so we could arrange our first, of many pleasent mornings... if you wish of course.

Good Morning to you Angels xxx.
    I think I know just the lady for your request, pm me
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

I have deleted many post on here due to be off topic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (23-09-19)