Thread: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Default Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't punt too often anymore, I don't really review a lot either, but I've been doing this for over 10 yrs at this stage.. Today I made an appointment, ended up gettin delayed, received a text from the girl to see if I was close by, I pulled over to say traffic was worse than i had expected.. Got defensive immediately saying I wasted her time, I just said I was delayed, I hadn't intended on it... We had met before, she remembered, all I said it was out of my hands and she blocked my number and told me never to call again.

For fk sake. I know the ladies here get fucked around, but sometimes shit actually happens. I get blocked for saying I was delayed and probably wouldn't take the appointment. Just don't get it anymore.

*rant over

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiggidy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-09-19), Wolverine (17-09-19)

Love

She may have been having a bad day .. still uncalled for , but I can feel for Both of you xx

It happens x

Move on x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

homealone1 (17-09-19), Mrbean76 (17-09-19), Wolverine (17-09-19)

Reviews

You could well have been the 2nd, erd or even 4th person to not turn up as booked.

Sadly the ladies get people making appointments with no intention of turning up and I can see where her annoyance comes from. Having said that the fact you explained the reas9n for you been late she should possibly have given you some leeway

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homealone1 For This Useful Post:

Evie86 (17-09-19), irishjp (18-09-19)