Thread: Looking for legit Asian girls

Default Looking for legit Asian girls

I have a real weak spot for Asian girls but most of them don't have pics verified or feedback enabled which makes me hesitant to go for them.

Can anybody recommend any asian girls that have legit profiles, I.e they are the girl in the pic, have correct info on their profile and provide good service. Ideally passable english but willing to use translator.

I have a few that really get me going looking at their pics and can post a few names if that helps. Looking for dublin area but willing to travel for it .

Also furry outfits (especially with butt plug tails would be an amazing plus).

Quote Originally Posted by Telrasha View Post
    I have a real weak spot for Asian girls but most of them don't have pics verified or feedback enabled which makes me hesitant to go for them.

Can anybody recommend any asian girls that have legit profiles, I.e they are the girl in the pic, have correct info on their profile and provide good service. Ideally passable english but willing to use translator.

I have a few that really get me going looking at their pics and can post a few names if that helps. Looking for dublin area but willing to travel for it .

There was only 1 I could stand up and recommend and that was Apple who used to be in Santry, not seen her in a few months on here.
    Not to be confused with another Apple in Blanch, never met her so could not comment, sure she's amazing but heard nothing on her.
    Have heard good things on a lady called Jolly, but never met myself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Telrasha View Post

I've met Miss Singapore several times, she's the real deal, you should meet her sometime
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

raffa69 (08-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    I've met Miss Singapore several times, she's the real deal, you should meet her sometime
    Cool thanks, not online at the moment but will keep an eye out

6. Default

A girl called Yuki I found to be amazing. She's gone now with years though

Jelly in D1 is brilliant. Seen her a few time over the last few months

Another +1 for Miss Singapore. Cracking body and a nice girl.

Memory of her in those boots has me standing to attention now haha!

Reviews

I have personally found almost all Asian women to be a safe bet.
    Reviews or not I would personally take a chance

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Digger06 (19-01-20)

Reviews

Jelly in Dublin 1 is amazing. Spent an hour in her company a few weeks back but be advised that she is leaving our shores forever in February.