Page 62 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

Reviews

Anyone remember Helena from the italian shes on this website now out on her own place in limerick. met her today great no rush service

What name is she using here?

3. Default

Helen babe

4. Default

Anyone know whos in italian and is it worth going too or white flower place be better

5. Default

Will be in limerick for a few days next week.Would appreciate if someone can recommend nice massage with extras on offer.Prefer Asians.

Went to the flower place on sunday,no offer of anything extra and denied when I asked for it...

7. Default

Hi has anyone any info on Ella in Italian? Thanks

Reviews

Ela i had before gives a good russian in the hour.
    i called in tonight
    ela
    sante
    katilina working I tried katilina waste of money bad massage no b2b older lady very very skinny no shape to her body.
    Sante is not great either i met her before

There seems to be a lot of new faces around,only 2 places have stayed the same

Went to S advertising on Done deal. Lovely friendly lady, very very attractive, proper deep tissue massage much better than any I have gotten in any of the Thai places but may not be everyone's cup of tea, good to get rid of aches and pains and knots but not overly sensual. Nice finish too no offer of full service but I didn't ask either, she took all her clothes off because she was warm😂