Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1578

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

can anyone DM thai massage places please

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    I am surprised that there has been no mention of Naomi, a Thai trans who has been advertising regularly for some time now.

Excellent massage. She is my regular now, so my searching is over for the time being
    Hey Scotus,

Sent you a PM on this,, if you can provide contact details.
    Cheers👍🏻

3. Default

I am surprised that there has been no mention of Naomi, a Thai trans who has been advertising regularly for some time now.

Excellent massage. She is my regular now, so my searching is over for the time being
    Hi mate can you pm me please

Default Details

Hi guys if anyone has the details for this massage therapist can you send me a on with details please

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnman1984 View Post
    Hi guys if anyone has the details for this massage therapist can you send me a on with details please
    It amazes me the number of people who can’t quite grasp Google in this day and age

Just Google Limerick massage - and will be up your street under health and massage
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 04-07-22 at 09:25. Reason: competitor- Nikki

6. Default

Any reports on Evelyn in Italian place?

I googled Naomi thai trans Limerick and nothing came up. I then sent you a DM. Does she advertise on EI or another website?

I've googled and searched every site and cannot find any Thai TV advertising in Limerick. Send Scotus a PM on this few weeks back also. Is she still advertising?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9f View Post
    I've googled and searched every site and cannot find any Thai TV advertising in Limerick. Send Scotus a PM on this few weeks back also. Is she still advertising?
    Just type “massage Limerick ts” into Google. Should be 4th one down, marked “health and massage”

I've been with that TS a couple of times. She isn't Thai which I think is where the confusion is.

Speaking of Thai though I can recommend the place with initials TT on top right of street with same name as Shakespeare. Bring a few extra quid and you might get more than the usual extra. I enjoyed it anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Figureman For This Useful Post:

clarelad (10-07-22)