Page 126 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1592

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Standards are gone crazy in Italian really poor saw the 21 year old last week she was ok but quit the next day . As for Samantha mentioned earlier from DD avoid when she’s drunk she texts off a 2nd number making all kinds of threats

2. Default

I have been to Italian once in 6 mths. It's grim in there. Probably needs a change of management and a revamp!
    Samantha, mentioned earlier is a loose canon, buyer beware.

Anybody been to the Thai place that's sunny? Is it worth a visit?

Can somebody tell me more on Sam on dd, saw her ad, tried ringing and texting but no answer or anything

Anyone meet up with Sam on dd?

6. Default

Think she's not back in Limerick yet

7. Default

Saw inga in the Italian on Friday night spoke to owner when I booked and said I didn’t want a granny 👵. Inga gave a good massage was seductive and for the first time in a long time I left the Italian feeling happy

8. Default

Inga has already left the Italian place. I messaged them on Thursday and was told she has left. The owner then told me that she has a new 30 year old starting on Sunday. Today is Monday, I messaged her and the 30 year has arrived and already left, that must be a new recorded. It must be an awful place to work judging by the speed of turnover.

Please pm me the place

Is Sudera in the suburbs working at the minute? Can't find an active ad up? I met her a couple of times if but didn't save the number if anyone has her number could they PM please?