Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1592

Thread: Limerick massage

any chance of a PM on the best place in Limerick to go? Down from Dublin tomorrow night only

2. Default

Italian place has there regular girl back for 3 weeks Inga stunning sensual massage

3. Default Limerick massage

Inga back in Italian place stunning sensual massage

I can also vouch for Inga

5. Default

Is the place on Shakespeare Street the best for topless ending? Anyone been to the places on the Upper part of Street named after King with 6 wives? How do the two compare? Haven't had massage in Limerick for a good while

Maria inga and Rita in Italian can anyone recommend Rita or Maria

Avoid the Italian...I made an appointment rang the bell and waited outside...no answer,then she rang me to say the door had been answered
    The street is too busy to be hanging around

8. Default

It always seems to me that the girls have no understanding about lads standing on the street. It is very busy and it is very exposed. Along with ensuring that the place is clean and maybe changing some of the massage tables the owners should brief the girls to be prompt about opening the door.
    As per the post above - any updates on Maria and Rita

9. Default

Had a massage earlier on the poet’s street over the alteration shop. She was a much bigger girl than usual. Standard fee for services. Offered an additional up charge for topless of 4 pints. I passed as she wasn’t doing it for me.

10. Default

That’s bée the big girl that was on Henry street and Catherine street . She can do good strong massage but anything else not great